Jason Denayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i'd like to hope its bollocks. Can't see us selling our best youth prospect in years.

That said, we don't have a great bargaining position as he only has a year left on his contract.

Yeah i'd like to hope its bollocks. Can't see us selling our best youth prospect in years.

That said, we don't have a great bargaining position as he only has a year left on his contract.
We're in the best bargaining position, he's already ours. He'll know everything that's happening at the club and where we're going, plus he'll be listening to Kompany.

No worries at all, let the 2 parties sort it between them.

Do you have insider info or just guessing? What if he doesn't want to stay and refuses to sign a new contract?

There's no way we'll let our best youth product in a decade leave.

Denayer is Europe's best U21 CB. He's staying here, no doubts about it.

There's no way we'll let our best youth product in a decade leave.

Denayer is Europe's best U21 CB. He's staying here, no doubts about it.
You sound like a Liverpool fan talking about Sterling a few months back, if he doesn't want to stay there's nothing we can do.

You sound like a Liverpool fan talking about Sterling a few months back, if he doesn't want to stay there's nothing we can do.

That's true mate, even though this is nothing like the Sterling situation, but I have no idea why he'd leave now.

He's clearly good enough for first team football and will go from playing for Celtic to being in Manchester City's first team squad next season. I'm sure he's delighted with his progress, he's literally just turned 20.

Denayer will get plenty of games for us next season and I expect him to sign a contract extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.