Javi Garcia (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was very good against West Ham in the league Cup . He seems to be passing the ball a lot quicker than last season . I can see a lot of positives in Javi Garcia .

baildon blue said:
I thought he was very good against West Ham in the league Cup . He seems to be passing the ball a lot quicker than last season . I can see a lot of positives in Javi Garcia .

Tbf he did look quite good against w ham but hey lets be honest i wud have looked ok !!
West ham were bobbins.
I like Garcia , i have no problem with him apart from in my opinion hes not good enough and doesn't suit premiership football, im pretty sure in the italian, Spanish and as he has already proved in the Portuguese league he can be a real success.
I dont get on he's case and i support him but im going to be honest , when i see him starting or coming on i am allways a touch disappointed.
Fantasy said Barry wanted football but from what i can see Garcia is getting his fair share of games.
Does anyone honestly think Garcia is a better player than Barry ??
Listen i think Garcia is a decent player and it shows where we are that opinion is slightly split on him , cause a lot of premiership teams would probabley have a stab at him in their team but he's no where near good enough for where we are and where we are going.
In the mean time i wish Garcia well !!

I'm beginning to think that Garcia needs more game time to improve.

I like his passing. Very accurate. I do not agree with those who say that can not make long range passes. I think he prefers the short balls.

Really feel sorry for this lad as you can see he is thoroughly professional and gives his all. Unfortunately for him, the only feature of Javi's 'all' that is missing is the most important to operate in the Premier League; Speed of Movement.

If he was just fractionally quicker over the ground he would be 10 times the player he is currently. I'm sure the club must look at all options, but I think there is at least half a stone to come off, and such a move coupled with explosive sprint work could take him to the level we need of him.

I hope he can achieve it as I believe he looks content and is committed to the club and learning the language.

Blueboy73 said:
Benitez wants garcia at napoli, Nigel de jong back to city. That would do for me.

Any particular reason why you want De Jong back at City?

Is it cause he can tackle really hard?

silvasleftleg said:
I'm beginning to think that Garcia needs more game time to improve.

I like his passing. Very accurate. I do not agree with those who say that can not make long range passes. I think he prefers the short balls.

This is pretty much the case with every player under the sun. You'll see it every season, someone gets injured, another player comes in to replace him, gets a run of games and suddenly everyone wonders where this player has been all along. If someone gets to play regularly, in the same team, week in week out, they will be better than sitting on the bench playing 10 minute cameos.

If Garcia started playing full 90 minutes for us, he would get better. He'd never be good enough for a first choice, but this isn't news. I'm sure he's fairly happy with his role and that's just as important for bench players too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.