Javi Garcia (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemoonste said:
Did ok today but he's no De Jong .... still think we could do better in that position
We need another Nasri / Silva / attacking midfielder. That's where we're short, or one of the places we're short. Garcia isn't that player, but he is a solid defensive midfielder and he does some things better than De Jong

Marvin said:
bluemoonste said:
Did ok today but he's no De Jong .... still think we could do better in that position
We need another Nasri / Silva / attacking midfielder. That's where we're short, or one of the places we're short. Garcia isn't that player, but he is a solid defensive midfielder and he does some things better than De Jong

We have jovetic and Rodwell if they ever get fit.

He has been playing well for a while just people don't want to see it, sort of like the people who didn't understand what Barry did for the team.

bluealf said:
He has been playing well for a while just people don't want to see it, sort of like the people who didn't understand what Barry did for the team.

Still would have preferred to loan out Garcia or Rodwell instead of Barry but still not convinced and the guy just doesn't inspire me with confidence, obviously the manager sees it differently so I'll bow to his wisdom and see how Garcia performs for the rest of the season but if there isn't a significant improvement then I'd like a replacement!

Marvin said:
bluemoonste said:

You sure? I'm pretty certain that Navas and Milner could and would like to start more games.

bluealf said:

I agree people dont appreciate Barry but he should still be here and Garcia either have been sold or loaned out- hes just not good enough im sorry to say, its as simple as that.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Barry was a key part of a team that won an FA cup and a league title, playing very consistently over both seasons.

Garcia so far has just done a good job deputising in the last few games.

There are encouraging signs but he's still playing within himself.

King Geedorah said:
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Barry was a key part of a team that won an FA cup and a league title, playing very consistently over both seasons.

Garcia so far has just done a good job deputising in the last few games.

There are encouraging signs but he's still playing within himself.
Agreed. There's a difference between saying someone had a good game and... whatever some people think is happening.

skybluepete said:
bluealf said:

I agree people dont appreciate Barry but he should still be here and Garcia either have been sold or loaned out- hes just not good enough im sorry to say, its as simple as that.

Took the words right out of my mouth,wrong one went IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.