Javi Garcia (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing about his performance today was how he'd just instinctively drop into centre back when Vinny went forward.

Celeste said:
By far the best I have seen him play today - getting better by the game, had a good game against Blackburn, and a shame he's been injured. Long may he continue to improve. Great to see him getting the credit he deserves.

Ok he had been improving before the injury but he has come back on another level all together. What did they do to get him back to fitness?

His distribution is vastly improved and he is a yard faster on the ball and in the tackle.

That's what I call a medical department.

without a dream said:
He was exceptional, as he was in Munich, maybe he's s big game player ;)

Ta Dah

Two of our biggest games of the season when he's played - was outstanding in both. If you think otherwise the game you and I know as football are totally different entities!

Yes he has his faults and playing him at CH exposes those faults but he was in his natural position today and played like the player we thought we were getting when we bought him - well done Javi!

He looks a completely different player. Hes so much faster on the ball and in the tackle and was hardly wrong footed, and won nearly all his headers.

So different, think he may be starting to become quite decent, and at 26 still has potential to become very good.

And he's doing OK on the girlfriend front .... lucky b*stard!!

elena.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.