Javi Garcia (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
krdskrm said:
PSmyth07 said:
The best thing about his performance today was how he'd just instinctively drop into centre back when Vinny went forward.

This.
Playing with David Luiz will teach you that (unless your John Obi Mikel)

Pie_01.jpg

without a dream said:
He was exceptional, as he was in Munich, maybe he's s big game player ;)

He certainly is, was great today plus Chelsea away in November, Bayern away and our in at Arsenal last year, always said and tweeted him about this last night that people judge him against De Jong when they are totally different players, only time he has been a let down has been at Centre Back, not his fault on that.

Where the fuck has this player been?

What a performance yesterday. Excellent!

Probably my MOTM.

I'm still in shock after yesterday's performance. He wanted the ball a lot and was never uncomfortable with it.

I know that De Jong took a long time to convince me, but he became one of my favourite players. Don't think that will happen with Garcia but if he's a late bloomer that's excellent.

Yaya gets a lot of praise in the media but dare I say that Garcia made him good yesterday? If he would've played the league game against Chelsea, I'm sure that the outcome would've been different.

More of the same please, and I'm the first to admit that I was wrong critisising you!

Didn't look flat footed and square like he has in the past. Was on a better run of games till he got injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.