Javi Garcia (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 things Garcia has done this year and I didn't see from all last year, make forward passes and even try a shot here and there. He's really growing on me, to the point where I would love to see him behind Fernandinho and Yaya in a 4-3-3

^That would probably be my ideal team for tough games. We played that against Chelsea away and pretty much bossed the game, even with Yaya having a real off day

if it wasn't for fernandino being so damn good id have said we may have been raving about javi this season in the defensive midfield role,big improvement the time he has played this season compared to last.

I don't know about brilliant, but another good performance.

Proving a lot of people wrong.

Looks like he has been training very hard and have lost a few kgs,looks a lot sharper and confident with every game,we all gave him a lot ov stick but he's proving that with hard work anything is possible,I don't knw if my ears were ringing or something but I think I heard his name chanted

Myself and the very few Javi protectors on here could feel quite smug as we backed him when all aroundthought he was shit.

As I see it now is he has loads to prove and he may prove he is what he is. The boy suffered unfair critiscm for playing centre half, but he is growing into his role at City now.

We as fans right players off far too quick as our impatience demands more.

Javi was a good buy and will serve us well

Blimey !!!
I never thought I'd see the day when a whole page on this thread would be so positive about our Javi!
Welcome all you converts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.