Javi Garcia (continued)

kiam06 said:
Garcia not good enough.

MDM not good enough.

Let's be serious and get rid in the summer or we simply will not compete at the level we want to be at.

And whilst we are on the subject Milner, Dzeko, Rodwell and Lescott also not good enough.

Just when you think were getting somewhere in this thread and praise is deservedly being dished out.. This

BlueTG said:
I like Javi, no ones proclaiming him as a world beater, but he's hardly put a foot wrong since before Christmas. I'd keep him for the role he's played in the team. He is ideal and we're winning a lot of games with him in the team still, so he can't be complete garbage like they would have you believe.
Done his job as the rotation DM spot on, as you say, since around Christmas.

Never underestimate how important these kind of squad players are.

Plus is it realistic that we're going to sign Arturo Vidal and have three of the five best DMs/deep lying CMs in the world playing in rotation at City? As much as I'd love that to happen, it's just not going to. So having Javi, who has now settled, is more confident, knows his role, is playing well, doesn't speak out about not getting games, seems to get on well with everyone in the squad etc. is very important.

bzekosilva said:
kiam06 said:
Garcia not good enough.

MDM not good enough.

Let's be serious and get rid in the summer or we simply will not compete at the level we want to be at.

And whilst we are on the subject Milner, Dzeko, Rodwell and Lescott also not good enough.

Just when you think were getting somewhere in this thread and praise is deservedly being dished out.. This

Kiam is a known WUM and rag.

He clearly can't face the fact that The Chosen One has been given the boot so has made an appearance on here.

KippaxCitizen said:
BlueTG said:
I like Javi, no ones proclaiming him as a world beater, but he's hardly put a foot wrong since before Christmas. I'd keep him for the role he's played in the team. He is ideal and we're winning a lot of games with him in the team still, so he can't be complete garbage like they would have you believe.
Done his job as the rotation DM spot on, as you say, since around Christmas.

Never underestimate how important these kind of squad players are.

Plus is it realistic that we're going to sign Arturo Vidal and have three of the five best DMs/deep lying CMs in the world playing in rotation at City? As much as I'd love that to happen, it's just not going to. So having Javi, who has now settled, is more confident, knows his role, is playing well, doesn't speak out about not getting games, seems to get on well with everyone in the squad etc. is very important.

Spot on. Couldn't agree more

He's gone from being slated to not doing that badly to the point that he's now overrated by a lot on here. He is still not good enough to play for us or be a squad player for us if we are serious about becoming as good as the elite (Bayern, Real, Barca).

I remember his first few games. I had been a big fan of his before he arrived. Believed he would come good but watched as he gave away pass after pass and pointless free kick after free kick. His finding form has been a slow process. His passing has gone from always sideways and safe to more direct and telling. His passes find their man with pace and putting the team on the front foot. He and Yaya cannot play together as a DM two. He is left too exposed. Fernandinho on the other hand is an ideal partner. Would now like to see him stay as DM back up. Not a game changer but can be a game saver.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.