Javi Garcia (continued)

karen7 said:
Javi has settled now and i hope we don't sell him in the summer,let jack go out on loan

I fully agree there!

Although I do feel we should look at James Ward Prowse in the summer, he looks class, would also give us that strength in depth which we do not posses right now, no matter what others say.

Matt.D said:
He's gone from being slated to not doing that badly to the point that he's now overrated by a lot on here. He is still not good enough to play for us or be a squad player for us if we are serious about becoming as good as the elite (Bayern, Real, Barca).
OK who do you propose we sign to fill in as back up?

Vidal? Pogba? Busquets? Kedhira?

Much improved since the turn of the year and I don't feel nervous when he's on the pitch now, whereas I used to shit my pants every time he was brought on to close a game out.

Quagmire blue said:
Much improved since the turn of the year and I don't feel nervous when he's on the pitch now, whereas I used to shit my pants every time he was brought on to close a game out.

another player who just needed time and minutes on the pitch. he's done well.

Still makes me laugh and shit my kecks when he tries to do a little too much on the ball, he really is so slow, funny when he nearly fell over himself and the ball on Monday night.

He's improved and done well this season, and has been said, I no longer groan when he comes on or starts games.

Limited player that I'd like to see upgraded though.

Matt.D said:
He's gone from being slated to not doing that badly to the point that he's now overrated by a lot on here. He is still not good enough to play for us or be a squad player for us if we are serious about becoming as good as the elite (Bayern, Real, Barca).

... I'd wait 20 or so years for that.

As it is we need superstars and squad players.

Superstars who are desperate just to sit on the bench just because of the badge on their kit are a fair bit away. So are prodigious youth talents who are a fabric of the club. It's players like Garcia and Milner who help fill gaps and offer dependable squad stability so Aguero, Silva, Yaya level players can thrive.

Try benching any of those 3 for a while and see what happens.

MilnersJaw said:
karen7 said:
Javi has settled now and i hope we don't sell him in the summer,let jack go out on loan

I fully agree there!

Although I do feel we should look at James Ward Prowse in the summer, he looks class, would also give us that strength in depth which we do not posses right now, no matter what others say.

Totally agree. The way he came on (for Rodriguez) stepped straight into the game, passed it well and used his strength to knock yaya off the ball - no mean feat - suggests he could deal with playing for us in terms of temparement and quality.

BlueTG said:
Matt.D said:

Javi is better than the highlighted clown.

aguero93:20 said:
BlueTG said:
Matt.D said:

Javi is better than the highlighted clown.

He isn't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.