Javi Garcia

Milner is at least as good at breaking up play, and can create, score etc. If I was Milner I'd be looking for a move. Mancini has spent money he didn't need to. Milner is better in the middle than Garcia or Rodwell and with a ball falling to him on the edge of the area is far more likely to score than either.

The guys just moved to the prem give him a break. He wasnt very good today but who was? I would however start barry and yaya next game and get back to what made us champs

Keith Moon said:
black mamba said:
Keith Moon said:
Great performance tonight, he's work without the ball was 10 out of 10.

Certainly not 'great' Keith ....

but then again most of David Silvas passing was poor too.

Yes, I think he did great, he was told to shield the back four and yes he did, he kept them out.

Wow.He was ok but not much more imo and the sooner he fully works out how we play the better. His link play isn't as good as Nigel's

Embarrassing watching the rugby tackle late on. Fully understood why he did it but, as the commentary said, it was Jenkinson (not Walcott) who was running away from him.

Starting to think the Stjoke game may have been his highlight of his career with us, Real game passed him by and le arse passed him by today. Doesn't do what de Jong does or what Barry does, hope he starts showing the early promise again.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Keith Moon said:
black mamba said:
Certainly not 'great' Keith ....

but then again most of David Silvas passing was poor too.

Yes, I think he did great, he was told to shield the back four and yes he did, he kept them out.

Wow.He was ok but not much more imo and the sooner he fully works out how we play the better. His link play isn't as good as Nigel's

His link play would be better if our center backs actually gave him the ball.

Drewmanc said:
Starting to think the Stjoke game may have been his highlight of his career with us, Real game passed him by and le arse passed him by today. Doesn't do what de Jong does or what Barry does, hope he starts showing the early promise again.

??? based on three games, with a player in a new team and country trying to settle in.

Some of our fans are crazy, we make jokes about how it takes a game for a player to be slated, but it still happens.

Today wasn't his best game, but it wasn't yaya's or silva's either and nobody is slagging them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.