Javi Garcia

The guy has come to a new league in a new country to him, played 3 games away at Stoke, away at Real Madrid and home to Arsenal. Not the easiest opening three games he could possibly have.

I truly believe he'll be great for us, I just hope he gets given the time that he needs to adapt.

It's still early days. You can't really judge a player so soon, especially if he comes with a good reputation as you know he must have something there. Some players need time, he may be one but it's unfair to judge too early on in his City career and write him off.

I would challenge anyone to play in a two man midfield with Yaya Toure.

Toure has done wonders for this club, but he aint half a lazy bastard at times. Just gently jogs around the pitch when other teams are bursting forwards - number of times in the first half that he got us in the shit because of it.

Richard said:

Toure has done wonders for this club, but he aint half a lazy bastard at times. Just gently jogs around the pitch when other teams are bursting forwards - number of times in the first half that he got us in the shit because of it.
He was still poor in the second half and was playing alongside Rodwell

Stoned Rose said:
Does anyone remember how utterly wank Yaya was when we first bought him?

Give the guy some time. Judge him after a full season.

Richard said:

Lazy Bastard? He makes lung bursting runs that no1 else in the world could make and needs to get a breath now and again, when his runs break down we have the players to cover, but they are under performing at the mo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.