Javi Garcia

Some fullbacks can upgrade to be center-half, Micah just be best in his original fullback position.
Some Center-half can upgrade to be DM, Kompany just be best in his original Center-half position.
Some DM can upgrade to be AM, Yaya can be best on both positions.
Probaby, Garcia just be best on Center-half.

Panthera Tigris said:
he made a good start to his City career, got a goal on his debut if I remember well, but it's been downhill since then. He doesn't look good enough. If we can't offload him in January then we could lose him for nowt when his contract runs out. Should've kept Nige.
Ludicrous

Panthera Tigris said:
he made a good start to his City career, got a goal on his debut if I remember well, but it's been downhill since then. He doesn't look good enough. If we can't offload him in January then we could lose him for nowt when his contract runs out. Should've kept Nige.

As subtle as a kick in the teeth....and what's all this "got a goal on his debut if I remember well" bollocks...it was only 9 fucking days ago.

He wasn't even that bad. Kept the ball well and was tidy. If he was 'awful' then I could go on a page-long rant on the rest of the players.

LongsightM13 said:
Panthera Tigris said:
Ludicrous

Indeed - we can only hope he is fishing otherwise....WOW !!

Those who can be saying he's shite after a couple of games is just ludicrous!

This guy is an absolute menace for opposing teams from set pieces, what we've already seen and for Benfica also! In terms of his role in the middle of the pitch, he plays just like Nigel and will be a massive player for us when he's settled into the role..

I appreciate everyone has their opinions but to be slating him already and making assumptions is just ridiculous!

Pleased with the signing. Can't understand the critisism after so few games. Then again, we've had the early doubters before - Ya Ya, Silva, Barry, etc. Nobody is safe here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.