Javi Garcia

I'm all for giving anyone a fair chance and he'll probably be an OK signing, unfortunately that lack of pace is going to be serious problem. It's not something you acquire, either you have it or you don't, sadly it's the latter. Center half might suit him better in the long run.

B\connellblue said:
I'm all for giving anyone a fair chance and he'll probably be an OK signing, unfortunately that lack of pace is going to be serious problem. It's not something you acquire, either you have it or you don't, sadly it's the latter. Center half might suit him better in the long run.

He is not slow, he was tired.

For me he's not fit enough yet he can't last 90 minutes we needed a terrier in the midfield second half someone like Razak who is more agile

SuperYaya said:
At least he made an essential foul today when he rugby tackled that Arsenal player.

Should have seen Mike Dean's face, when he was forced to give the only yellow card in an otherwise clean game, with only like 5 mins left.

he made a good start to his City career, got a goal on his debut if I remember well, but it's been downhill since then. He doesn't look good enough. If we can't offload him in January then we could lose him for nowt when his contract runs out. Should've kept Nige.

Who can you honestly say wasn't shit yesterday?
They all looked slow and tired, not surprising after playing Real Madrid at the Bernabeu mid week.

I think he'll be an excellent signing.

Panthera Tigris said:
he made a good start to his City career, got a goal on his debut if I remember well, but it's been downhill since then. He doesn't look good enough. If we can't offload him in January then we could lose him for nowt when his contract runs out. Should've kept Nige.
Yeah, yeah 3 matches. Because that's how long we took to decide the future of our players.

SebastianBlue said:
B\connellblue said:

He is not slow, he was tired.

He must have been absolutely f*cking exhausted never mind tired!!! I'm hopeful he will adapt and become a good signing but it's just a fact that he does have an acute lack of pace. Like i say hopefully his other attributes will see him through

B\connellblue said:

Centre half for me too, looks like we're a bit top heavy in that department.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.