Javi Garcia

jq0xp5.jpg
2e2magn.jpg

Good grief Waldorf , put your programme down , have you clocked that bit of stuff of Javi Garcias?

Sure have Statler , she can sit on my knee if all the seats are full ..... she'll be alright , my trousers haven't seen a decent erection since they turned that that Pickaxe stand into seats at Maine Road!

Unfortunately, I can't see her posing like that on the banks of the Bridgewater canal.

Go on Javi lad!

"City has a score to settle in the Champions League and we're going for it"

http://www.marca.com/2012/09/12/en/...cbadbfe09a7dab8a40f580531b437677&t=1347460791

Javi García is one of the new stars at Manchester City. The Premier League champions paid Benfica €20m to sign the former Real Madrid player, who’ll be at the Bernabeu next Tuesday alongside Agüero, Tévez, Silva and co.

Javi talked to MARCA about his latest adventure, but his club has told him not to talk about the upcoming game against Real Madrid. "It's a very important step forward in my career. I've come to one of the best clubs in Europe, to the English champions, a club that knows no limits and wants to win every trophy. I'm surrounded by some of the best players in the world", he said.

Regarding his coach Roberto Mancini, he says: "We've already spoken and he's given me his backing. He's a very good coach, calm, who knows how to treat his players. I'd describe him as a modern manager. His experience as a player helps him understand the stars at the club and he knows how to deal with a great squad like City's.

With regards to this season's objectives, Javi García explains: "The first is to continue challenging for the Premier League title. However, it's true that City has a score to settle in the Champions League. We're going for it. We're one of the strongest teams in Europe and we want to win everything.

Crunch!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JgOyAnz9Tg&feature=related[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.