Javi Garcia

Have defended him to the hilt since he signed and started playing for us and so was very pleased to see him have another solid game today.

He really stepped up today and alongside Barry he was superb.

He is getting better and it is good to see less people are writing him off after six months. He has four more games now in Yaya's absence, hopefully he will keep improving and adapting.

It will be interesting (OK maybe a bit worrying) to see how he does if we go to Stoke in the FA Cup.

grim up north said:
bondsman said:
dennishasdoneit said:
who gives a fuck how fast Garcia can run? why is that important.?
i don,t expect a cultured,composed, deep- lying central midfield player to be able to out-run linford christie...i,d expect garcia to be able to hold his posistion,be an out-let for his centre back,excell at ball retention,put in a tackle when needed,drop back to cover for a team-mate who has joined the attack,make numerous 5 to 10 yard passes,ensure the shape of the team is maintained throughout the match,use his height to advantage when attacking/defending free kicks and be smart enough to change tactics/shape at short notice, dependent upon the managers instructions....

Garcia was not brought by Roberto to be some form of 1970,s english midfield runner...we are not stoke city, we are manchester city.

Do you honestly believe he does these things?

Did at Newcastle and Sunderland

quite clearly did all of those things at arsenal. 3rd clean sheet on the trot . somebody,somewhere, is doing something right in our midfield.

MCFC BOB said:
MCFC BOB said:
What does Javi Garcia have in common with Yaya Toure, Nigel de Jong, Vincent Kompany, Pablo Zabaleta, David Silva, Joleon Lescott and Carlos Tevez?

That's right, he's had a thread made about him being useless or not completely convincing. Give him time for the love of god.
I'm going to wave my dick around now.

Have you got the tweezers out?

There is a light said:
MCFC BOB said:
MCFC BOB said:
What does Javi Garcia have in common with Yaya Toure, Nigel de Jong, Vincent Kompany, Pablo Zabaleta, David Silva, Joleon Lescott and Carlos Tevez?

That's right, he's had a thread made about him being useless or not completely convincing. Give him time for the love of god.
I'm going to wave my dick around now.

Have you got the tweezers out?
How can I wave my dick around with tweezers? If I used tweezers I'd be dragging it around.

I thought Garcia had a good game today, few nice passes to Zaba who then took it on into an attack. In the right place when he had to be, good game for him.

He is improving by each game which is pleasing he could be a very useful player to have in our squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.