Javi Garcia

stan bowles said:
I actually thought he was better than Barry today (and I am a Gaz Baz fan). I slagged Javi off after the Arsenal game and really think he needs to show a massive improvement to justify the money we paid for him and for him to justify his place. Maybe by the end of the season we'll be in a better place to judge him.

Strange. I thought Barry was superb today. And I thought Garcia had his best game for the club at arsenal

I havent decided on Garcia yet,i don`t think he`s either adjusted to the pace of PL or he is`nt fully fit.I think we`ll see the best of him next season.

The people saying Garcia is good enough are probably the same ones who said Savic wasn't an absolute liability last season. You can talk all the shit you like about settling in, the guy will never be good enough. He could be here 10 years n he still wouldnt be able to run. and ive seen some people saying you dont need to be quick to play his role, but you need to be able to turn quicker than a double decker bus.

If you think he played well today you weren't at the same game as me. Fulham ran through him at will. Fulham. If he plays in a midfield 2 against Chelsea in a few weeks we will get dicked on heavily in our own back yard.

Makes Gareth Barry looks as quick as Usain Bolt
not built for the premier league
The Garcia/Rodwell money should have been spent on Fellaini or one A list CM

KennyG said:
Makes Gareth Barry looks as quick as Usain Bolt
not built for the premier league
The Garcia/Rodwell money should have been spent on Fellaini or one A list CM
hopefully come next season he will have sharpened up, if not, guess hes one of those players that cant ack the premier league. any weakness in your game and it will be found out in PL. if no improvement by xmas, think he needs to be shipped out

stan bowles said:
I actually thought he was better than Barry today (and I am a Gaz Baz fan). I slagged Javi off after the Arsenal game and really think he needs to show a massive improvement to justify the money we paid for him and for him to justify his place. Maybe by the end of the season we'll be in a better place to judge him.

Bollox. Garcia failed to make 1 tackle the whole game.
There was even evidence of players not making a pass to him (I'll assume due to lack of confidence in him); I fully expected him to be subbed for Rodwell.
Barry was awesome, and took the ball off Fulham a few times when they had posession.
For me he has only looked something like, against a ten man Arsenal.
I felt we won with 10.5 men today, Garcia being the 0.5
I doubt he will make it tbh.

Unless we can get someone to improve the team, I rather we buy no one in this window; rayher than another Garcia or Sinclair.

Salar said:
Was poor today.Everyone just ran past him.

Constantly wins flicks in the middle, never gets beaten in the air and plays tidy consistent passes. Think he's performed well of late, yet he takes constant stick. City were just as woeful against quick counter attacks last year. The fact is with him as holding midfielder we're keeping clean sheets.

wireblue said:
stan bowles said:

Strange. I thought Barry was superb today. And I thought Garcia had his best game for the club at arsenal

totally agree, barry was immense today yet again, garcia although i can he's no mug will never ever be as good as barry.

Matt.D said:
The people saying Garcia is good enough are probably the same ones who said Savic wasn't an absolute liability last season. You can talk all the shit you like about settling in, the guy will never be good enough. He could be here 10 years n he still wouldnt be able to run. and ive seen some people saying you dont need to be quick to play his role, but you need to be able to turn quicker than a double decker bus.

If you think he played well today you weren't at the same game as me. Fulham ran through him at will. Fulham. If he plays in a midfield 2 against Chelsea in a few weeks we will get dicked on heavily in our own back yard.

Spot on mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.