Javi Garcia

mansour's tow ropes said:
gone back to very average today..

once again he was booked for pulling the shirt of a player who had run past him

Why did the player get past him? Because Tevez had left him in no man's land with a shit pass.

He was just as erratic as the rest of the team today.

Only off the back of a woeful pass from Tevez that put him in the trouble.

He has come from a league where as a professional, you do the professional thing and take one for the team in certain situations.

If he stops a player going through on goal, and possibly a goal, i will take him getting a yellow every time.

Rolee said:

Why did the player get past him? Because Tevez had left him in no man's land with a shit pass.

yes it was a very slack performance in many ways, but the way players ghost past him effortlessly is worrying.

also his run down the right when he put that cross in was painful to watch.

Rolee said:

yes it was a very slack performance in many ways, but the way players ghost past him effortlessly is worrying.

also his run down the right when he put that cross in was painful to watch.

Painful? I thought he showed good pace, shame his delivery wasn't up to scratch.

mammutly said:
Doesn't seem up to the pace and physicality of the premiership. A definite weak link for me today - slows down the play and always seems to pick the easy pass - usually a back pass which breaks down momentum for the rest of the team.

I don't expect a player of his age and experience to need a whole season to settle in. He needs to step it up and quickly.
The same was said about Yaya.

Despite the boo boys easy target I am starting to see progress with him. Good solid game today again hope we can see much more of the same.

I thought he was solid again today. A little suprised the Manager didn't give him a break and put Rodwell in for the last 15-20 minutes though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.