Javi Garcia

NQCitizen said:
Wins every aerial duel. Wait and see how much easier it is to hoof the ball over our midfield without him. Will end up being the perfect defensive foil to Yaya who puts no effort in defensively.

So he can't play the Hollywood pass and isn't particularly fast? In our ideal system he won't need to. He's not De Rossi, Pirlo or Alonso but he's improving every game and at least deserves patience.

now thats a post, i will take that on board

if he ever got into trouble with the authorities.

surely, they'd give him a tag in that little space he bounces about in.

de niro said:
bluemc1 said:
waspish said:
Today who would we of played instead of him?

at home v fulham i didnt think we needed 2 defensive midfielders just like i didnt think we needed 2 v reading so id of gone for nasri over garcia

bang on the money, crazy starting 11.

Garcia played well at Arsenal, and Nasri nearly cost us three points with his indiscipline at Norwich, so it wasn't a crazy starting XI for me. We won comfortably today.

The two defensive midfielder approach isn't needed,its negative football,with the creativity at our disposal we should be ripping teams apart not worrying about them doing similar to us........

And if i hear 'he did well against Arsenal' again,i'll scream - of course he bleedin did,he had the freedom of the park and all the time in the world against 10 men!

A Spanish Kolarov.

de niro said:
bluemc1 said:
waspish said:
Today who would we of played instead of him?

at home v fulham i didnt think we needed 2 defensive midfielders just like i didnt think we needed 2 v reading so id of gone for nasri over garcia

bang on the money, crazy starting 11.

We won at a canter, that to me suggests he got it spot on.

FantasyIreland said:
The two defensive midfielder approach isn't needed,its negative football,with the creativity at our disposal we should be ripping teams apart not worrying about them doing similar to us........

And if i hear 'he did well against Arsenal' again,i'll scream - of course he bleedin did,he had the freedom of the park and all the time in the world against 10 men!

A Spanish Kolarov.

So no player deserves credit for their performance against Arsenal because of their red card?!

I suspect you've made up your mind about Garcia, and won't change it regardless.

Ric said:
FantasyIreland said:

A Spanish Kolarov.

So no player deserves credit for their performance against Arsenal because of their red card?!

I suspect you've made up your mind about Garcia, and won't change it regardless.

Do you not think it would have been a slightly different proposal with Oxy Chamberlain running at us and him? Sidwell made him look second best today,make of that what you will.

I have made my mind up,he's not good enough.If he played in Red we'd be rolling on the floor!

He just needed a bit of time to settle in and adjust to the pace of the game over here. I think he will be a class act.

FantasyIreland said:

A Spanish Kolarov.
How was the Main Stand today?

FantasyIreland said:
Ric said:
FantasyIreland said:

A Spanish Kolarov.

Do you not think it would have been a slightly different proposal with Oxy Chamberlain running at us and him? Sidwell made him look second best today,make of that what you will.

I have made my mind up,he's not good enough.If he played in Red we'd be rolling on the floor!

That's hypothetical about Oxlade-Chamberlain, and doesn't really vindicate you. The fact you admit you've made your mind up is fairly narrow minded; players can adapt and improve, you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.