Javi Garcia

andrewmswift said:
barry and garcia against quick teams is recipe for disaster. and i rate both of them

Yep I agree with that both lack mobility and we should have quicker players to play alongside either of them.

Salar said:
Blue Haze said:
I miss Nige :(

For all his limitations, Nige was part of our backbone. He would be vocal and make crucial game savers.

Gotta be said, a huge loss when you compare Rodwell and Garcia with him.
Dafuq did Rodwell do wrong today?

-- Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:46 am --

Thenumber1blue said:
Salar said:
You joking mate.No keeper could have stopped the two liverpool strikes.
No i'm not joking at all ,he's been poor most of the season but Garcia and Dzeko take the flak every match and i'm not even on about the two we conceded .
So you believe that Hart was at fault for both the goals?
Did you not read my post ,I said I'M NOT EVEN ON ABOUT THE TWO WE CONCEDED.It's not a crime to criticize someone that is not Dzeko,Garcia,Lescott etc etc FFS.

Barry and Garcia are both good players but lack the quickness and skill needed in midfield. We need a Ben Arfa, Wiltshire or Cabaye type player for next season.

Thenumber1blue said:
Salar said:
Blue Haze said:
I miss Nige :(

For all his limitations, Nige was part of our backbone. He would be vocal and make crucial game savers.

Gotta be said, a huge loss when you compare Rodwell and Garcia with him.

Thenumber1blue said:
No i'm not joking at all ,he's been poor most of the season but Garcia and Dzeko take the flak every match and i'm not even on about the two we conceded .
Did you not read my post ,I said I'M NOT EVEN ON ABOUT THE TWO WE CONCEDED.It's not a crime to criticize someone that is not Dzeko,Garcia,Lescott etc etc FFS.
So you are criticizing Hart just for the sake of criticizing someone other then Garcia,Lescott etc.WOW.

Salar said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Salar said:

So you are criticizing Hart just for the sake of criticizing someone other then Garcia,Lescott etc.WOW.

He wasn't at fault for the goals but he was absolute crap today. Nervous, constantly kicking the ball out of play and not coming for easy balls an causing panic by not doing so. One good save at the end but overall very poor

If de Jong was there today we would have won. Studge and Gerrard had toolong on the ball on the edge of the area

Got to be sold in the summer

How about converting him to central defence permanently and save ourselves some money in replacing Kolo this summer? Then we can spend more money on midfield which is in urgent and desperate need of improvement.

LoveCity said:
How about converting him to central defence permanently and save ourselves some money in replacing Kolo this summer? Then we can spend more money on midfield which is in urgent and desperate need of improvement.

That what I was saying for weeks now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.