Javi Garcia

nevilletogoater-in said:
grim up north said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
So enlighten me, what did Garcia do? Oh apart from give the ball away for Strurridge's goal and left Gerrard with 10 yards of space to fire in the 2nd.

Don't worry though, he's taller than De Jong. He's a shithouse!!
I said Henderson was shit. Garcia did ok for me. The ball hit Garcia on the thigh for their first. The second why blame Garcia who cleared the ball into the centre of the pitch
No... The ball hit his thigh, then dropped down and he got caught in possession. The second he was too deep and instead of pressing he hid at the back rather than make any effort.
Anyone slating Clichy? It was his clearance that went straight to Gerrard. But it's Garcia's fault he didn't run to block Gerrard's shot and also his fault a City wall of 3-4 defenders didn't mark Sturridge or close that little opening.
Not saying he had a good game, just that he was 1 of many under performers today. But he is neck & neck with Nasri as the new shit City player so what do I know.

The Man With The Stick said:
Hmm, had him down for MOTM today? Did make a couple of mistakes but so did everyone. He made quite a few blocks to be fair, tacklin was good too. He was much better in the second half and took more control of the game.
+1

spam1967 said:
frightened to death of doing anything creative.

Very De Jong esq in that department. As far as I can see he gets the ball and gives it to Silva and Milner, the supposedly creative dept of the team

spam1967 said:

It's not his job to be creative, just as it isn't Barry's job, and nor was it NdJ's before him either.

His job, as far as I'm aware, is to win the ball from the opposition, and pass it to our creative players to try to score.

Garcia did what he's in the team to do very well today, IMHO.

As others have put earlier in this thread, pace isn't everything and the ball will always travel faster than any player.

He's no better than Didi Hamann was during his stint here, and I thought he was truly fecking awful.

afraid to get physical.nervous as hell in possession. looks absolulutely lost when teams are coming at him, he doesnt know which guy to pick up.

We played with 10 men today.

Could come good, but we dont have the luxury of this crap..should have gone on loan to another prem team.

grim up north said:
spam1967 said:

Very De Jong esq in that department. As far as I can see he gets the ball and gives it to Silva and Milner, the supposedly creative dept of the team

you wouldn't exactaly call him an anchor man like de jong.

i wouldn't trust him going to the shop for a mar's bar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.