Javi Garcia

He is ok. I'd never seen him play before we signed him. Now I have seen him play I am not overly impressed. A good squad player at best and he should be the one dropped when yaya is back.

nevilletogoater-in said:
Rascal said:
So we draw at home against Liverpool and that makes Garcia shit.

How bizarre

It doesn't make us shit but when you have him and Barry in the same midfield and yet make Henderson look unplayable. That sums it up

Was Henderson playing football today, worst player on the pitch couldn't pass just fouled

grim up north said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Rascal said:

How bizarre

It doesn't make us shit but when you have him and Barry in the same midfield and yet make Henderson look unplayable. That sums it up

Was Henderson playing football today, worst player on the pitch couldn't pass just fouled
That's an outright lie to backup your argument.

Henderson played very well today

nederblue said:
He is ok. I'd never seen him play before we signed him. Now I have seen him play I am not overly impressed. A good squad player at best and he should be the one dropped when yaya is back.

Yep agree with that. Average squad player

grim up north said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Rascal said:

How bizarre

So enlighten me, what did Garcia do? Oh apart from give the ball away for Strurridge's goal and left Gerrard with 10 yards of space to fire in the 2nd.

Don't worry though, he's taller than De Jong. He's a shithouse!!

BlueAnorak said:
shevtheblue said:
He doesnt have the pace or all round positioning for midfield. In defence is another thing altogether. Positioning is easy to manage with less space behind you and cover to the sides.

Are you totally clueless or merely clueless?
The one bloody thing Garcia does have is positioning. In fact when God dished out positioning in the great life lottery - Garcia was probably first in the queue.
Easy there, no need to go over the top if someone doesnt have the same opinion as you. I didnt say he had bad positioning per se, i said he had bad all round positioning for a midfield role. Imo it requires you to position for whats behind you as well as in front and to the sides, whereas defence is a bit different where you position yourself to what is in front of you. Case in point is someone like terry who positionally has always been sound but if you put him in midfield he would be a total wreck. Again, this is opinion. Neither you or i are football experts.

nevilletogoater-in said:
grim up north said:
nevilletogoater-in said:

So enlighten me, what did Garcia do? Oh apart from give the ball away for Strurridge's goal and left Gerrard with 10 yards of space to fire in the 2nd.

Don't worry though, he's taller than De Jong. He's a shithouse!!

I said Henderson was shit. Garcia did ok for me. The ball hit Garcia on the thigh for their first. The second why blame Garcia who cleared the ball into the centre of the pitch

I thought he was good today, you can't blame him for Gerrards goal, he was in the box defending, usain bolt would have had trouble getting out quick enough to block that shot.

Although everything seems different at the match so it'll be interesting to see the highlights. None the less he had another good game.

Dont like to diss city players but my word this guy seems beyond shit. Still hoping he can make me a believer, doubt he will though seems very limited and slow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.