Javi Garcia

grim up north said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
grim up north said:
Was Henderson playing football today, worst player on the pitch couldn't pass just fouled

So enlighten me, what did Garcia do? Oh apart from give the ball away for Strurridge's goal and left Gerrard with 10 yards of space to fire in the 2nd.

Don't worry though, he's taller than De Jong. He's a shithouse!!

I said Henderson was shit. Garcia did ok for me. The ball hit Garcia on the thigh for their first. The second why blame Garcia who cleared the ball into the centre of the pitch

No... The ball hit his thigh, then dropped down and he got caught in possession. The second he was too deep and instead of pressing he hid at the back rather than make any effort.

nevilletogoater-in said:
grim up north said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
So enlighten me, what did Garcia do? Oh apart from give the ball away for Strurridge's goal and left Gerrard with 10 yards of space to fire in the 2nd.

I said Henderson was shit. Garcia did ok for me. The ball hit Garcia on the thigh for their first. The second why blame Garcia who cleared the ball into the centre of the pitch

No... The ball hit his thigh, then dropped down and he got caught in possession. The second he was too deep and instead of pressing he hid at the back rather than make any effort.
Or you could properly blame Clichy's poor clearance for the second goal.

taconinja said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
grim up north said:

Or you could properly blame Clichy's poor clearance for the second goal.

You know that's not allowed

nevilletogoater-in said:
grim up north said:
nevilletogoater-in said:

He did nt get caught in possession the ball bounced off in front of him he tried to clear it couldn't reach it to get a decent connection.

2nd goal shit clearance no way could anybody get out to it.

Smelly Cnut said:
Don't like him at all, nice hair and teeth, never see him put too many tackles in.
Thought he had a good game today. He is superb in the tackle. best I have seen in the tackle since De Jong and no one was better than him

Strongest player we have at the club. Don't really know why he seems to attract so much criticism. Sure he had a slow start but for a month he has been consistently good and the mainreason why City had shipped 0 goals until today

Marvin said:
Smelly Cnut said:
Don't like him at all, nice hair and teeth, never see him put too many tackles in.
Thought he had a good game today. He is superb in the tackle. best I have seen in the tackle since De Jong and no one was better than him

Strongest player we have at the club. Don't really know why he seems to attract so much criticism. Sure he had a slow start but for a month he has been consistently good and the mainreason why City had shipped 0 goals until today

Don't get me wrong he played well at Arsenal, just one of them things where he just hasn't won me over, hope he does though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.