Javi Garcia

bondsman said:
Mrmcfc said:
Garcia had an ok game today. He has certainly improved.

Are you visually impaired? He can't fucking run mate!!!
can't think of anything he did seriously wrong today.
Barry was fucking dross however, you should be meaning about him.

He's not dynamic enough I agree, and probably not what we need. But this Garcia hate brigade is ridiculous. Even when he plays OK (actually played better than most today) he is made the scapegoat.

Mrmcfc said:
bondsman said:
Mrmcfc said:
Garcia had an ok game today. He has certainly improved.

He's not dynamic enough I agree, and probably not what we need. But this Garcia hate brigade is ridiculous. Even when he plays OK (actually played better than most today) he is made the scapegoat.

He's just so slow though, it's like he's wearing lead boots and running through treacle with a 100 pound pack on his back!!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Mrmcfc said:
bondsman said:

He's just so slow though, it's like he's wearing lead boots and running through treacle with a 100 pound pack on his back!!

And have you noticed he runs a bit funny too?
Although saying that I'm still prepared to give the guy time, and would choose him over Barry to stay over the summer.

His movement off the ball is pathetic. When he's in possession he never looks comfortable.. Unbelievable to think we got rid of De Jong for this guy.

Aphex said:
His movement off the ball is pathetic. When he's in possession he never looks comfortable.. Unbelievable to think we got rid of De Jong for this guy.

He's not really meant to be making adventurous darting runs though. He's meant to screen and distribute reliably. Both of which he's very good at. De jong got rid of himself with extortionate demands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.