Javi Garcia

Sky Blue said:
NQCitizen said:
[

Had a much better game than Rodwell, Lescott Richards and Kolarov tonight.

I can't believe the shite he is getting on here. Thought he held us together 2nd half in the midfield....Like you say, a few worse than him tonight.
Thought he did OK tonight. Rarely lost a challenge and used the ball well

If Arsenal had a Garcia they'd be 15 points better off. His job is not to bomb forwards in support of the forwards, but to anchor the midfield

Marvin said:
Sky Blue said:
NQCitizen said:
[

Had a much better game than Rodwell, Lescott Richards and Kolarov tonight.

I can't believe the shite he is getting on here. Thought he held us together 2nd half in the midfield....Like you say, a few worse than him tonight.
Thought he did OK tonight. Rarely lost a challenge and used the ball well

If Arsenal had a Garcia they'd be 15 points better off. His job is not to bomb forwards in support of the forwards, but to anchor the midfield

Would be really interesting to see how Garcia was regarded if he was playing next to someone who either didn't completely expose his lack of pace (Barry) or didn't completely shirk defensive responsibility (yaya). Possibly his best game for City was next to Rodwell.

The guy is too slow to be effective in our league, Mancini seemingly doesn't rate him, and the story from Spain/Portugal is that he wants out as well (he does walk round with a face like a smacked a*se whenever you see him on the tunnel cam etc).

For me, it will be a big, big surprise if he's still around after the summer. We're crying out for a genuine box to box midfielder to tie up with Yaya, and this guy simply isn't it.

He is utter CRAP ! watching him attempt to run in sinking sand then doesnt read the game at all ! worst buy by a mile this guy is a shocking player..

shite. Im praying he goes in the summer. We won't win the league next year again if he is playing any serious part in our season, simple as

It kills me that some people try and defend the fella, I wonder if it's blind loyalty or wums or just don't understand football.

Dont understand the abuse - clearly he is behind Barry / Yaya and even Rodwell but he shown some decent passing and movement today

He dont impress me to be honest and i never got buying both Javi and Rodwell and we do definately need another Yaya top player to partner Yaya - Khadera for me but for fucks sake he is a blue we have a cup final and the reason we aont won the league this season is frankly the strikers aint scored enough

Last season we would have won tonite 5 Nil with the chances

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.