Javi Garcia

Rammy Blue said:
It kills me that some people try and defend the fella, I wonder if it's blind loyalty or wums or just don't understand football.

Yes your more qualified to make that statement than vicente del bosque who has put together the best international team ever who selects him in his squad..

Oh wait you don't fucking prick maybe it's you that doesn't understand football

I know what the problem with garcia is and i'm sure people with basic football intellect do aswell and it's not because he's shit.

System and personel nextto him is a starting point i'll give you a clue

Mancini loves his Stats and if someone can be ars*d trawling through this seasons league games, you will probably find he has played in a higher percentage of games where we kept a clean sheet when transversed against the axis of games where we didnt and he didnt play.

My brain hurts after 3 days on the Vodka in Benidorm so if that doesnt make sense, blame Smirnoff. And lack of sleep.

It's been said before, but his serious lack of pace is his greatest vulnerability. Other than that, he seems like a decent enough player. But in a lighting quick league, filled with counter-attacking teams his pace is always likely to be exploited, especially in the 4-2-3-1 formation.

If he's not sold this summer then I could see him being effective alongside both Yaya and Fernadinho (if we get him) in a 4-3-3 where he'd be a little more supported.

Jury's out as far as I'm concerned. Could end up being a good City player, or he could be passed by the requirements of the Premier League.

Mancini first half was going absolutely ape shit at him, at least 3 times.

It shouldn't be like this, but i'm never confident when he plays.

The thing is he won't be sold, cause he's just arrived.

If it was up to me though, he'd be gone this summer.

Just one of many shocking buys we've made.

From what I've seen we can take the hit this summer, or pay his wages for another season hoping for a miracle turnaround.

I'd get rid and pay the money to a young prospect. We have a limited number of spots for foreigners over 21 and he doesn't warrant one.

He's exactly like Barry, he's great in 3 man midfield (when played instead of and not alongside Barry), looks poor in a 4-4-2 due to be shockingly exposed.

You could see numerous times today that he was left isolated in midfield as everyone else was out of position. It has nothing to do with his skill/pace it has everything to do with tactis and personel alongside him.

Barry has been ridiculed and underated ever since the game v Germany. What is overlooked is the lack of protection he got from his fellow midfielders, in particular Lampard. You don't need pace to be an excellent DM you need the right formation.

If we're to be playing a 433/4231 with Yaya the furthest forward of a 3 man midfield then Garcia has to stay as this is where he excels.

But as has been pointed out, as I'm defending him I clearly know nothing about football.

AucklandBlue said:
He's exactly like Barry, he's great in 3 man midfield (when played instead of and not alongside Barry), looks poor in a 4-4-2 due to be shockingly exposed.

You could see numerous times today that he was left isolated in midfield as everyone else was out of position. It has nothing to do with his skill/pace it has everything to do with tactis and personel alongside him.

Barry has been ridiculed and underated ever since the game v Germany. What is overlooked is the lack of protection he got from his fellow midfielders, in particular Lampard. You don't need pace to be an excellent DM you need the right formation.

If we're to be playing a 433/4231 with Yaya the furthest forward of a 3 man midfield then Garcia has to stay as this is where he excels.

But as has been pointed out, as I'm defending him I clearly know nothing about football.
Indeed, and like barry and yaya when their team mates don't stick to the system they look like fish out of water, it makes Barry n Garcia look slow and Yaya look out of position.
I'm sure after a pre-season with us he'll be fitter next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.