Javi Garcia

simon23 said:
Sky Blue said:
simon23 said:
I just cannt see it with him.....

His lack of pace means once a player goes past him he might as well not be on the pitch. His positional awareness (which barry has and allows him to make up for his lack of pace) isnt very good either.

In every game he has played so far Ive watched on numerous occasions players g past him and have a free run at the two central defenders....im not talking about just dribbling past him, im also talking about without the ball....he just cannt keep up with the play once bypassed....players run off him very easily even when he doesnt have the ball

Of all the midfielders we ahve at the moment that can play centrally Id play everyone of them above him. Id even play zabba in the defensive midfield role before playing him there

Maybe he is just not upto speed so lets leave it a bit....and I bloody hope Im wrong about him

So how many games have you seen him play....3 ?

all the ones he has played
So......... 4 then.

Rascal said:
simon23 said:
yes vinny was in central midfield but he still stood out.....and both yaya and silva from the moment i saw them play i didnt have a doubt about their ability (though Yaya frustrated me a little Ill admit)

Vinny was an above average holding midfielder i accept, but he has grown to be a world class centre half. Now the undoubdted leader of the team and a player who will be remembered as a City great.

From small acorns and all that.

I never expected to see the Yaya we now know, the man who i dont think Barca realised they had either.

From small acorns and all that

Silva looked to me as though he had quality but was lightweight and i didnt think he would survive the PL

From small acorns and all that.

Garcia is an acorn

well i hope you are right...but at the moment he isnt cutting it so lets hope he improves...cause he needs to<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:50 pm --<br /><br />
Salar said:
simon23 said:
Sky Blue said:
So how many games have you seen him play....3 ?

all the ones he has played
So......... 4 then.

I give this excuse a tiny bit of creedance but as i said in a previous comment....with other players including vinny, yaya, silva aguero you could see they had what it took from day one ........with garcia at the moment he has showed nothing at all

javi will make people feel very silly, stupid and immature in a few weeks/months. And i for one look forward to it.

kompany10 said:
javi will make people feel very silly, stupid and immature in a few weeks/months. And i for one look forward to it.
Most of the eejits on here were slaughtering Maicon until Sunday, and also probably slagged off Yaya/Tevez/Lescott/Zaba/Vinnie when they first arrived

kompany10 said:

Hopefully our "Lucas" then but not as injury prone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.