Javi Garcia

Fucking hell give the lad time.

Bagged one on his debut, nearly got a second. good all round performance.

Then he was in the CL against Madrid. I dont think he had a particularly bad game that night!

Then he got injured. Give the lad a break FFS.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:

Then he was in the CL against Madrid. I dont think he had a particularly bad game that night!

You are asking the impossible.
Patience and common sense will never catch on among some of the spoiled brats among our support, who want the moon on a fucking stick. And they want it NOW

LongsightM13 said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:

Patience and common sense will never catch on among some of the spoiled brats among our support, who want the moon on a fucking stick. And they want it NOW

its a fucking joke. Thats the worse thing to happen to us since Mansour came in. Spoilt fucking fans. Does my head in.

He is clearly an excellent player who has played in a top Benfica side for years. I think people forget that the premier league is different to any league in the world and some players adapt better than other and quicker.

If im not mistaken Thierry Henry was a shower of shit when he joined arsenal.

Now of course im not saying Garcia is anywhere near that level, but its an example of players needing time.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
LongsightM13 said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:

its a fucking joke. Thats the worse thing to happen to us since Mansour came in. Spoilt fucking fans. Does my head in.

He is clearly an excellent player who has played in a top Benfica side for years. I think people forget that the premier league is different to any league in the world and some players adapt better than other and quicker.

Now of course im not saying Garcia is anywhere near that level, but its an example of players needing time.

Just look at Vinne and De jong when then came in...... Players need time

sergiokun said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:
LongsightM13 said:

Silva too. I thought he looked a bit lightweight for the Premier League at first.

cheddar404 said:
sergiokun said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:

Silva too. I thought he looked a bit lightweight for the Premier League at first.
He hardly started untill december time IIRC

ell said:
cheddar404 said:
sergiokun said:

He hardly started untill december time IIRC

Tevez was wank for an almost entire season at West Ham
Any number of players were called shit in their first months or season only to become world beaters

Javi Garcia was the wrong signing... the signing was rushed in the last few transfer days and the club had to take the risk... he is a decent player,but will never be world class...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.