Javi Garcia

Re: Javi Garcia ?

Which holding player should we have got instead? Obivisouly Dejong wanted out to play for a 'big team'. I can only think of Tiote but he would be gone in January for Afcon. Felliani and Dembele are both attacking players as is Benat.

The sort of player that it takes him a good while to get used to a new league. I used to laugh at Ramires when he first signed for Chelsea but he's been one of their best players this season, two years after he first signed.

There is a light said:
Yaya, de Jong, Barry - did any of them impress in the first six months?

I can remember all of them being crucified in some quarters, hope it will change for Garcia like it did for all of them.

I have to admit it doesn't look likely on tonights showing though!

at least with yaya de jong and barry you could see that there was some sort of ability.

tell me honestly , what is garcia actually good at??

please somebody tell me .

passing??
shooting??
running??
reading the game??

not being a **** but may be somebody who has seen him play before he signed for city could let me know.

malg said:
Should you not be asking this in the Matchday Thread - that's where the rest of the abuse is.

Agreed, yeah.
I mean just how many threads are needed on this guy to state the painfully obvious?

Caveman said:
The sort of player that it takes him a good while to get used to a new league. I used to laugh at Ramires when he first signed for Chelsea but he's been one of their best players this season, two years after he first signed.

anyone with half a brain , or an idea of football could tell that ramires had the attributes to adapt . very very good footballer.

i dont actually think its adaptation that garcia needs, i genuinely do not think he is good enough

stavros said:
There is a light said:
Yaya, de Jong, Barry - did any of them impress in the first six months?

I can remember all of them being crucified in some quarters, hope it will change for Garcia like it did for all of them.

I have to admit it doesn't look likely on tonights showing though!

at least with yaya de jong and barry you could see that there was some sort of ability.

tell me honestly , what is garcia actually good at??

please somebody tell me .

passing??
shooting??
running??
reading the game??

not being a **** but may be somebody who has seen him play before he signed for city could let me know.
lol, he even pressures poorly (often at the wrong times)...

Some league this ;)

Stevinio said:
Chill you lot. He wasn't at the races tonight, but I've seen him play MUCH better in Portugal. He's a class act and just needs time to settle.

ok that is good to hear.

what type of player is he? as in what are his best attributes?

im willing to give him time to adapt (preferably on the training pitch and unimportant cup games at the moment).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.