Javi Garcia

i watched him properly today. even though he didn't look good he didn't look bad.

he never wants the ball. never runs.

never runs for one two's. doesn't want one two's.

he just looks lost.

barry was busy today. done really well.

He was doing it today?

I can recall a few times when he lost the ball or misplaced a pass but every player does that, outside of that he did his job fine imo.

Matt.D said:
waspish said:
Freestyler said:
I've seen nothing today or the last 4 matches to change my opinion on him.

Average at best, total liability at times.

5 seconds behind the game, couldn't even make simple 10 yard passes today.

I'd play Rodwell over him, IF the stories are true and Madrid want him then they can have him.

I don't judge players straight away, the last 2 times i did i was right and i feel like i could be again - Garcia will never make it in The Premiership.

So you pick out the only pass he didnt find one of our players?

I always look at the positives in a player he reads the game tackles like Barry great in the air and he can pass ;)

Except he can't pass. His passes take an hour to get to the man, are always bobbling and more often than not are behind the man he's trying to pass to.

Haha it's Ridicules what we moan about now we are a top team and can't stop winning ;)

If you watch silva hard enough you can pick out faults in his play but we all know he's class :). My mind boggles at some fans thinking

Thought he was fairly average today, but nowhere near as bad as some are making out.

I think he could be a good player, but think he still needs time to adapt to the English game as sometimes looks slightly clueless when reading the game

Ric said:
Thought he was fairly average today, but nowhere near as bad as some are making out.

I didn't think he was great in the first half, but he was much better in the second 45.

But then, so was the whole team.

waspish said:
Matt.D said:
waspish said:
So you pick out the only pass he didnt find one of our players?

I always look at the positives in a player he reads the game tackles like Barry great in the air and he can pass ;)

Except he can't pass. His passes take an hour to get to the man, are always bobbling and more often than not are behind the man he's trying to pass to.

Haha it's Ridicules what we moan about now we are a top team and can't stop winning ;)

If you watch silva hard enough you can pick out faults in his play but we all know he's class :). My mind boggles at some fans thinking

hes an average player imo from what ive seen so far dont know what anyone might of seen from him to think any different, put in words what he has got to his game and then say to yourself is that what all you want for 16 million ? thats not a pop at him, he didnt come up with that price

Thought he did well when he was close to the ball, but...he is still fairly slow to pick a progressive pass although improving and if he's not close to the ball he's out of the game.

Strikes me as a reactive player rather than proactive. But as I said, improving. Would rather give rodwell a run or best choice is Milner in there. Centre midfield. He needs to play closer to Silva.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.