Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Faecalmatterface said:
NQCitizen said:
I think my original point still stands - we won't find a markedly better player who is as willing to occupy that role in the squad.

How about my fucking grandma. She's definitely more athletic than Garcia and she'd be happy to sit on the bench. And she'd do it for nowt because she's been dead for 28 years.

I am sure your Grandma was good enough to play for Benfica and Real Madrid and was rated by Fabio Capello.

Ray78 said:
NQCitizen said:
I think my original point still stands - we won't find a markedly better player who is as willing to occupy that role in the squad.

How about my fucking grandma. She's definitely more athletic than Garcia and she'd be happy to sit on the bench. And she'd do it for nowt because she's been dead for 28 years.

I am sure your Grandma was good enough to play for Benfica and Real Madrid and was rated by Fabio Capello.

How sure are you exactly?

Ray78 said:

How sure are you exactly?

I never knew your Grandma.

Ray78 said:
NQCitizen said:

Wasn't he not good enough for Madrid? Thought that was why he went to Portugal...

Ray78 said:
NQCitizen said:

Ray lad,I admire your fortitude in defending all things Blue....

but give up with the Garcia defence...He is garbage.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Ray78 said:

Wasn't he not good enough for Madrid? Thought that was why he went to Portugal...

Brought back to Real as cover then sold when they signed Xabi Alonso.

NQCitizen said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
FantasyIreland said:
Behave yourself,there are better players at many other prem clubs who do exactly that.

Lucas at Liverpool,Tiote at Newcastle,Osman at Everton,Mikel and Essien at Chelski,Dembele and Capoue at Spuds,Cleverly at the Rags,Morrison at WBA

Then you have the likes of Flamini,Huddleston and Medel,although more regulars,signed for relative peanuts by their clubs.

The list goes on........

Rammy has it spot on - he's wank.

Why are you comparing him with players that aren't defensive midfielders?

Lets have a look at this, besides the point that no self respecting footballer is happy to be on the bench for more games than they start.

Lucas 10 starts out of 12 games
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/lucas/leistungsdaten/spieler_41414.html

Cheikh Tiote 10 starts out of 12 games.

Injury was the reason for the both of the above players' absence from their respective teams.

John Obi Mikel 4/12 starts. Yes but is he that much better than Garcia, he does much the same job.

Michael Essien, troubled with injuries and probably has a good financial package at Chelsea on a long contract. Irrelevant to even consider him.

Osman, again not a defensive midfielder in any real sense and he is a regular in the Everton team, out of 13 (possible) games he started 11 and came off the bench in the other two.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/leon-osman/leistungsdaten/spieler_3620.html

Dembele is not a proper DM but has made an appearance in all 12 Premier league games for Spurs, he started in 8 and came of the bench in the other 4.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/moussa-dembele/leistungsdaten/spieler_19368.html

Morrison at WBA is hardly what we are looking for. Flamini was out of contract after injuries, Huddlestone also had injury problems and was unwanted (still not up to our level anyway)

Gary Medel is Cardiff's record signing at £11 million, for a hot headed destroyer who lacks composure, it is generous to describe that deal as relative peanuts.

Capoue another one who has had injuries and was displaced in the side by the returning Sandro, but I will give you that one.

So out of your whole list only 2 meet the criteria, (you can't include Essien, if you are serious) and one was injured for 3 games anyway.

Try again.

Yeah, I'm with this guy, couldn't have answered better myself. Nice one Rocket.

but your point is saying we ACTUALLY NEED having a role for someone who does fuck all

Bluescholar said:
Ray78 said:

My school of thought is if you have nothing 'nice' to say somebody then say nothing :). However my record has been inconsistent recently so my guard could slip. Still if does go then we have to look at a better replacement.

Ray78 said:
Bluescholar said:
Ray78 said:

My school of thought is if you have nothing 'nice' to say somebody then say nothing :). However my record has been inconsistent recently so my guard could slip. Still if does go then we have to look at a better replacement.

Thank God you're not running the forum then!

Puppet Master Silva said:
Ray78 said:
Bluescholar said:

Thank God you're not running the forum then!

And you as well ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.