Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great performance, when put in his actual position and not as a defender he doesn't really put a foot wrong.

shevtheblue said:
This and the Chelsea games just make it even weirder that he is usually shit. I suppose it shows he can only play in a 451.
Oddly, he partners Fernandinho very well.

taconinja said:
shevtheblue said:
This and the Chelsea games just make it even weirder that he is usually shit. I suppose it shows he can only play in a 451.
Oddly, he partners Fernandinho very well.

With a midfield engine next to him he's a very good player. At Benfica it was Witsel. Just need someone to do the running and his game-reading, strength and reliability in possession shine. Made a lot of good forward passes tonight.

Fucking hopeless in the first half but fair fucks, he was excellent in the second half.

Well done Javi.

Garcia was not on his own in that first 25 minutes, all the back four were just not at the races, but he and the rest stuck to their guns and played OK , i still think he lacks strength, but it can't be easy for anyone to play with players who don't play together with week in week out, and just blend together easily in itself is not easy, we struggled early on but got better as the game went on.

I thought he was class tonight. He just lacks pace, that's his downfall.

Lost for words comparing his 1st half performance to his 2nd half performance.

Looked a different player 2nd half !

Goes to show what system works to his strengths and what system doesn't, unfortunately for him I don't think we'll be building the team around his strengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.