Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ric said:
Marvin said:
Defensive midfielder - we need more than Fernandinho so why should we sell him?

If we were to sell him, we'd have to bring someone else in. Why would we do that?

Because we could bring in someone better?
Who would be a No. 2 for Fernandinho, and would be willing to be a No. 2?

Marvin said:
Ric said:
Marvin said:
Defensive midfielder - we need more than Fernandinho so why should we sell him?

If we were to sell him, we'd have to bring someone else in. Why would we do that?

It's a squad game these days, so anyone brought in would get their share of games. There seems little logic in your reasoning for keeping Garcia.

Ric said:
Marvin said:
Ric said:

It's a squad game these days, so anyone brought in would get their share of games. There seems little logic in your reasoning for keeping Garcia.
SrilankanBlue said:
@Squawka 24m
Javi Garcia won an enormous 12 aerial duels against Crystal Palace, more than any other player in the PL today.

wow hes enormous he should win some headers he has improved but aint gud enough!

Looked decent when not under pressure. When actually needed to me he was completely ineffective again.

Hope City find him a club in a league that suits his abilities.

TonyM said:
Looked decent when not under pressure. When actually needed to me he was completely ineffective again.

Hope City find him a club in a league that suits his abilities.
Ineffective at what? Opening up a packed defence? That's not his game

There will be times when City have to defend eg Bayern. Then you need him. Or when Fernandinho is not available.

Marvin said:
Ineffective at what?

Anything other than a 5yrd pass backwards or sideways when he has time and space to do so or winning a few headers.

And as for a replacement for Fernandinho - a proper midfielder..... don't make me piss.

We need players with strings to their bow and the ability to step up and adapt or,in other words,the polar opposite to this bloke

FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:
Ineffective at what?

Anything other than a 5yrd pass backwards or sideways when he has time and space to do so or winning a few headers.

And as for a replacement for Fernandinho - a proper midfielder..... don't make me piss.

We need players with strings to their bow and the ability to step up and adapt or,in other words,the polar opposite to this bloke
I accept he isn't great going forward, but there were plenty of occasions where he accurately switched the play with lengthy passes to Milner or Navas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.