Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Javi Garcia (merged)

very lucky not to be sent off

too easily beaten

bring back NDJ

Had a good game today, did what he needed to do. How long will it be until somebody finds a way to blame him for the loss?

Exeter Blue I am here said:
19ANDY61 said:
He is poo!!! slow, cant pass, cant tackle no positional awareness. I don't think he would look good playing in league 2

You're either 5 or a rag. I haven't decided which yet.......
Coming from Exeter wud have thought its more likely ur a rag!!!!! im born and bred manc and never lived anywhere else and never supported any other team, been blue since 1967. I'm right theres no way he is good enough to play for city

I don't think he's good enough but I can't complain about his performance today. Can only criticize his stupid booking.

Gaylord du Bois said:
19ANDY61 said:
He is poo!!! slow, cant pass, cant tackle no positional awareness. I don't think he would look good playing in league 2
Twattish first post.
how can you call me twattish with a name like that!!! No way is he good enough to play for us

NQCitizen said:
1. Starts today in centre midfield, which is not what we were debating. Nice attempt at moving the goalposts though
2. Say goodnight to the folks Gracie! A plodding Spanish midfielder is a better centre half than an England international, erm, centre half. You heard it here first........
3. It does when he cost £16m and is half the player we let go to Everton on loan.

I hope he has a great game today, cos if he does it will hopefully mean we've won. That's as far as we're gonna get to agreeing though. Like all players, he'll have good days and bad days, but in the overall scheme of things he's a jobbing defensive midfielder at best in the maelstrom that is English football, and an accident waiting to happen as a centre half

I didn't realise a debating topic had been set. I've been arguing with the Garcia is wank brigade a long time now.

Plus Lescott is nowhere the player he was a couple of seasons ago imo.

Happy to agree to disagree from here though.

Hope you're right today. Sacrificing our out ball (Negredo) for Garcia looks like a gamble to me though!

Looks an even bigger one now at half time. Ball keeps coming straight back at us, and Chelsea's midfield are running through us unmolested. Garcia doing ok, but his inclusion has come at the expense of Negredo and without him we've had zero physical presence up top

To come back to this I think the second half saw the team play exactly as they were meant to. Were it not for another Hart error I think we could sit here saying Fernandinho, Aguero, Silva and Garcia were among our best players.

For me (I'm well aware many will disagree) with good strength, aerial presence, reading of the game (including one brilliant penalty are interception) and incredibly consistent passing he proved the second holder spot should be his over even Milner (love Milner but think he's better suited to the wing) and Rodwell.

Definitely justified his place in the squad and him and Fernandinho looked a promising partnership.

Did OK today

Had he been in central defence, would we have conceded that daft goal?

There' no defensive continuity at all, and defensive misunderstandings are to be expected - last minute or not

Not saying this is Pellegrini's fault. Kompany is injured, and Demichelis has just got fit. Perhaps we're 90 mins closer to getting some defensive continuity after Demichelis gets 90 mins under his belt

Don't like him as a player he is like a Tractor!

But the one thing i love about this man is how much he want's it! Whenever we win or score no matter how bad or good he plays he fist pumps with passion! He might not be very good but he tries , he wants to be a footballer and he want's to play for Manchester City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.