Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Javi Garcia (merged)

Rammy Blue said:
NQCitizen said:
Feel like he's done well again tonight.

His consistency on the ball is always mocked but I think it's actually fairly impressive he pretty much never loses the ball. Seems to be given the ball-carrier role of Yaya tonight.

Not sure if I'm watching the same game but he's about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Fucking useless.

Even tonight Rammy? I'd happily sell him and get someone else in but tonight he's been class.

Rammy Blue said:
NQCitizen said:

His consistency on the ball is always mocked but I think it's actually fairly impressive he pretty much never loses the ball. Seems to be given the ball-carrier role of Yaya tonight.

Not sure if I'm watching the same game but he's about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Fucking useless.

What's he done wrong then? He's our best passer, wins things in the air and makes interceptions and tackles. I can't see any of the lacklustre starters doing their jobs better.

NQCitizen said:
Rammy Blue said:
NQCitizen said:

What's he done wrong then? He's our best passer, wins things in the air and makes interceptions and tackles. I can't see any of the lacklustre starters doing their jobs better.

Not sure if you've noticed but we're playing 4-4-2 and Garcia has got the mobility of a fucking slug. FFS I could look good tonight if I sat in front of the back 4 and never moved more than a couple of yards and passed the ball 10 yards at a time.

He's shite.

Rammy Blue said:
NQCitizen said:
Rammy Blue said:

Not sure if you've noticed but we're playing 4-4-2 and Garcia has got the mobility of a fucking slug. FFS I could look good tonight if I sat in front of the back 4 and never moved more than a couple of yards and passed the ball 10 yards at a time.

He's shite.

Why isn't he haring from end to end?! Why do we even need to pass the ball? We could just all run goal line to goal line like a beep test someone's dropped a ball into.

He's not shite.

NQCitizen said:
Rammy Blue said:
NQCitizen said:

He's shite.

Why isn't he haring from end to end?! Why do we even need to pass the ball? We could just all run goal line to goal line like a beep test someone's dropped a ball into.

He's not shite.

Maybe you should take up watching a different sport if you think it's ok to not move when playing central midfield in a 4-4-2.

Rammy Blue said:
NQCitizen said:
Rammy Blue said:

He's shite.

He's not shite.

Maybe you should take up watching a different sport if you think it's ok to not move when playing central midfield in a 4-4-2.

At least I can see he's moving.

Rammy Blue said:

He's shite.

Rammy you need help mate.

All the tension you have is not healthy

Javi was our most consistent player tonight. Kept the ball well and shielded the back four effectively.

Always seems to be chasing the ball but never gets near it.

He's ok at distributing when given the ball.

I want to be pleased watching him but it's hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.