Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Javi Garcia (merged)

ban-mcfc said:
The worst player since the takeover. I truly believe I couldn't do much worse, his Mrs is fit though.
Sorry, but that accolade goes to Santa Cruz. His missus is also fit though.

Ray78 said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
That article is bullshit. He's slow so he isn't good enough.

In your opinion.

I was being sarcastic, hard to send across on a forum. He's worthy a place in the squad as he is a very good backup. He seems relatively content with that too. In his position he doesn't need pace. He needs to be in the right place, and most of the time he is. It was a very good article, and Javi was playing well then. But the fans need a scapegoat, and until he is forced out of the club, it will be Javi.

he's done decent as a sub last few times out, but doesn't work in a two—especially with yaya as the other CM

Manchester_lalala said:
bluemc1 said:
How old was Hamann when we signed him ? is there 1 person who can say Garcia offers more or does a better job than him ? is he quicker ? read the game better ? better passer of the ball ? more creative ? please tel me 1 thing he can do that a 34+ Hamann couldnt, then tel me why the fuck he should be anywhere near a team going for the title ?

I'd rather have hamann at the age he is now. Garcia is a terrible player, he doesn't bring anything to our side. Don't think I've ever seen him make a positive forward pass. Without yaya and dinho we are poor in the middle of the park, although Milner could do a job.

He did one to Toure on Sunday and also when playing as centre half v West Ham he played a fine ball which started a move from which Silva scored. There's two for you ! But as others have said, some blues aren't happy unless they've got a scapegoat.

Busmo Funbag said:
totalfootball said:
javi garcia reads the game better than michael carrick.

stats for last season:

javi garcia :

interceptions per minute - 0.02

blocked shots per minute - 0.01

clearances per minute - 0.04

michael carrick:

interceptions per minute - 0.02

blocked shots per minute - 0.006

clearances per minute - 0.02

---

javi garcia also has a higher tackling succes rate and is stronger in the air.

i have completely debunked the idea that javi garcia is a bad defensive midfielder.

So far this season in the league we have played 11 and won 19 points at an average of 1.7 points per match
Garcia has started 5 matches from which we have won 4 points at an average of 0.8 points per match
Which by my reckoning means in the 6 matches he hasn't started we have won 15 points at an average of 2.5 points per match

So as we all know that statistics cannot be questioned, I'd say that if Garcia starts every match this season we will get relegated and if starts none we are in the title race.

I have completely debunked the idea that Garcia is a useful member of the squad.

Those are ridiculous stats, are they even true?

Limmer said:
ban-mcfc said:
The worst player since the takeover. I truly believe I couldn't do much worse, his Mrs is fit though.
Sorry, but that accolade goes to Santa Cruz. His missus is also fit though.

Santa Cruz was not a bad player,he was a poor signing purely down to his availability.

Garcia isn't even on the same planet when it comes to footballing ability.He is so awkward and unbalanced with next to no athleticism or agility,while his positional sense is awful.......he always reminds me of someone running around,lost and panicking,in a maze.

A awful waste of money and a valuable squad place.

peter.evans said:
Manchester_lalala said:
bluemc1 said:
How old was Hamann when we signed him ? is there 1 person who can say Garcia offers more or does a better job than him ? is he quicker ? read the game better ? better passer of the ball ? more creative ? please tel me 1 thing he can do that a 34+ Hamann couldnt, then tel me why the fuck he should be anywhere near a team going for the title ?

I'd rather have hamann at the age he is now. Garcia is a terrible player, he doesn't bring anything to our side. Don't think I've ever seen him make a positive forward pass. Without yaya and dinho we are poor in the middle of the park, although Milner could do a job.

He did one to Toure on Sunday and also when playing as centre half v West Ham he played a fine ball which started a move from which Silva scored. There's two for you ! But as others have said, some blues aren't happy unless they've got a scapegoat.

will people stop with this scapegoat shit, can you tel me why if people need a scapegoat they choose Garcia to be it ? most were saying before this season he wasn't good enough then this season he plays v Stoke, Sunderland, Cardiff, 3 teams who's main goal is to avoid relegation and we get 1 point and 2 goals from those games, he's not playing v United and Spurs teams going for titles and CL spots and we get 6 points and 10 goals. HE GIVES US NOTHING, people say he protects the back 4 WTF we lose when he plays a win when he doesn't ffs. its not his fault and its not about wanting a scapegoat just saying he is not good enough for our team these days

bluemc1 said:
peter.evans said:
Manchester_lalala said:

will people stop with this scapegoat shit, can you tel me why if people need a scapegoat they choose Garcia to be it ? most were saying before this season he wasn't good enough then this season he plays v Stoke, Sunderland, Cardiff, 3 teams who's main goal is to avoid relegation and we get 1 point and 2 goals from those games, he's not playing v United and Spurs teams going for titles and CL spots and we get 6 points and 10 goals. HE GIVES US NOTHING, people say he protects the back 4 WTF we lose when he plays a win when he doesn't ffs. its not his fault and its not about wanting a scapegoat just saying he is not good enough for our team these days

Spoilt bastards like you make me sick. Didn't you read his post? Garcia played a forward pass on Sunday AND one against West Ham. What the fuck do people like you expect from a 16 million quid player?

bluemc1 said:

Its a phrase far too readily,and wrongly,used on this forum.

A scapegoat is something entirely different and certainly not something that should be attributed to Garcia.
He is a poor footballer,that is the sole reason he receives criticism.

Lancet Fluke said:
bluemc1 said:
peter.evans said:

Spoilt bastards like you make me sick. Didn't you read his post? Garcia played a forward pass on Sunday AND one against West Ham. What the fuck do people like you expect from a 16 million quid player?

Listen to me mother fucker i want my scapegoat and i won't be denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.