Javier Mascherano launched a scathing attack on Manchester C

When Liverpool were 'ruling the roost' as I've heard them say they always spent the most on players.

Maybe they weren't the record transfers for that year but cummatively they did spend more than other teams.

Why would we want that cheating pr*ck? Like Fabregas, you can 'blow him over' from the back of the stands, especially when he's in the 18 yard box!!

One of the most overrated showers of shite in the league, fuck me I hope De Jong absolutely fuckin crunches him in a few tackles on Sunday. The Chants should be loud and proud "MASCHY WHATS THE SCORE MASCHY WJATS THE SCORE!!""

I reckon they should take these qoutes and stick them up in the dressing room, that might get the lads fuckin moving again,

I would'nt call it a 'scathing attack'.

Liverpool stopped doing scathing attacks years ago, and if their limp efforts last night are anything to go by, they still do'nt!

He is proud to play for a team going backwards, and he does'nt want to play for a team going places.

Maybe someone should have asked him what the word ambition means.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.