Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

How would he flag his concerns if he didn't read and contribute ?
Why would anyone care about his concerns? We are on page 112 btw. Maybe he joined bluemoon today and read all 112 pages expecting a gradual improvement in people's humour.

I'm sure now he hasn't seen one and has stated his case he won't be posting again.

Oh he did:-)

"In 2021, Jay, along with seven other youths, ambushed and chased fellow teenager Tom Hilton in Rishton, Lancashire, attacking him with a machete, golf clubs, and an axe. Tom, who likened his attackers to 'a pack of gorillas', was left with a split skull following the assault, as well as injuries to his shoulders and legs.

The gang of eight gang members was seen laughing and joking throughout the trial at Preston Crown Court, as reported by Manchester Evening News, prompting Judge Philip Parry to call out their 'disrespect"

I suspect that your son did not do similar and as a result have no doubt that he would get a great deal more respect on here if he were lost
No he didnt, but its a fuckin morinic comparison. Whatever my son did, ultimately i wouldnt wish him death

No he didnt, but its a fuckin morinic comparison. Whatever my son did, ultimately i wouldnt wish him death

Was 16 at the time and he didn't even hit the lad, the victim is fed up of the piss taking and wants him to be found safe and sound too. Some reason it now means it's karma if he turns up dead, ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.