Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

For those who've seen Mad Dogs, it sound to me like he did a deal with the wrong Tony Blair..

Mad-Dogs-Episode-1-gallery-32.jpg

It seems there are three different scenarios at play here.
1. Genuinely has attempted to make a journey which even the most experienced local wouldn’t attempt and has sadly had an accident at some point.

2. He’s gotten himself involved with the wrong people been taken on a one way trip up the mountains.

3. It’s a big scam and he’s hiding out somewhere whilst money is being raised on his behalf.

After speaking to a couple of people last night and this morning over there I’m kinda edging towards number 2 at this point but in all honesty who the fuck knows in this day and age. All 3 seem possible.

Get off the fence Phil...

;-)

Get off the fence Phil...

;-)
I’d honestly not paid much attention to the story until yesterday. I’d heard about it briefly and a lot of people I know over there had out things on FB but I’d not really had time to dig deeper.
The original story seems plausible, trying to navigate that area off your tits will always end badly. So up until last night that was where I was with it.
Couple of phone calls later and hearing a few snippets of his history, the sketchiness of how he got to where he was and I’m now not discounting him doing something very silly and has paid a hefty price.
The scam to get money through a go fund me is the least likely but again, there’s precedent for human stupidity and greed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.