Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

This thread has truly descended into parody. Between the guy who thinks that having two friends who are girls means you're gay, to the guy that thinks that kids need counselling before maths to the guy that thinks that being raised poor and surviving means that anyone can do it. Please keep it going old fuckers. This has classic thread written all over it.

Btw - he's defintely been pecked to death by canaries.
Dogs, mate - “Island of Dogs”.

Crazy how a 19 year old lads disappearence has become one big meme and a joke online. Don't think I've seen it this bad before, regardless of his alleged past I hope he turns up alive, no parents should ever have to go through this.

That and Miss Hawk Tuah......

hawk-tuah-girl-name-trending-viral-2-2024-06-8e92fe67ac618bbe90ae6699264f9bbd.jpg

Crazy how a 19 year old lads disappearence has become one big meme and a joke online. Don't think I've seen it this bad before, regardless of his alleged past I hope he turns up alive, no parents should ever have to go through this.
What are the allegations?
I've not been following closely but have noticed a lot of posts in bad faith.

If you stay there, and keep on 'that side' of the area, then you'll have no issues at all.

Costa Adeje, Del Duque and up to La Colina are nice parts of the island.

Unfortunately, if you get the coach back to the airport, you have to pick the riff raff up on the way, and you can see a huge change in the characters that stay in Las Americas and Los Cristianos.

Had some great holidays there as a kid, but wouldn't stay there now if it was offered as a freebie.
Yeah agree with that.

Enough of that, instead of moralising to the group have you given to the go fund me page?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.