Jeremie Frimpong

Ive changed my mind on this.

I think we should get Olise instead.

I dont care for the fullbacks wide anymore, a good winger is just better any day.

Look how much we rely on Doku, because Grealish and Bernie cant do that, the players know this and have been just hoping Doku does something.

So replace Walker with another Akanji type player, and buy Savio and Olise.

Get wingers, not fullbacks. We knew this last season, but deviated too much imo.

Much needed next year in my opinion.

Walker has been an incredible player for us for years and I don’t mean any disrespect but he’s either going or slowing down.

I just feel his attacking play has been really bad this year and someone like Frimpong could really help the system. We don’t really have a RW and play a RB really high up. I do think we also need to sign a winger but Frimpong could certainly fit into this current city team well.

Much needed next year in my opinion.

Walker has been an incredible player for us for years and I don’t mean any disrespect but he’s either going or slowing down.

I just feel his attacking play has been really bad this year and someone like Frimpong could really help the system. We don’t really have a RW and play a RB really high up. I do think we also need to sign a winger but Frimpong could certainly fit into this current city team well.
what about the defending?

Frimpong is all pace nothing else. City need a real FB and a winger tho.Frimpong will get more exposed than TAA on defense.
Can’t see us buying him if Walker stays or any RB for that matter

I think we could see Nunes there next season, he definitely won’t be getting the minutes in midfield, especially if we get Bruno G

If Kyle Walker is leaving this summer then this move does make sense. The only doubt he more than likely is going to stick around for one more season along with Wirtz now Alonso is staying.

If Kyle Walker is leaving this summer then this move does make sense. The only doubt he more than likely is going to stick around for one more season along with Wirtz now Alonso is staying.
been rumoured he'd be interested in city plenty times and he's got a release clause so we all know what that means :)

what about the defending?
Are we talking about Walker or Frimpong here!

I agree it is the only concern but Walker defends using his pace. Yesterday we just didn’t seem switched on at the back best defender in Akanji not playing and best organiser in Dias not playing paired with Ortega who I think is brilliant but was a real mix.

We attack and defend as a team and it’s all about balance. Having a player like Frimpong in the team would be great and looks like we also want someone in CM that would also help massively.

Long gone are the days of signing absolute shite I’ll be happy no matter what.

Are we talking about Walker or Frimpong here!

I agree it is the only concern but Walker defends using his pace. Yesterday we just didn’t seem switched on at the back best defender in Akanji not playing and best organiser in Dias not playing paired with Ortega who I think is brilliant but was a real mix.

We attack and defend as a team and it’s all about balance. Having a player like Frimpong in the team would be great and looks like we also want someone in CM that would also help massively.

Long gone are the days of signing absolute shite I’ll be happy no matter what.

So I guess the question is do we sell Erling?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.