Jeremie Frimpong

Second half goal and assist for Frimpong tonight. Seriously impressive performance, playing in an advanced position.

Really interesting to see how he gets on at the Euros, but he looks the real deal.

We need to do this, can play RB or even winger? £34m bargain and homegrown
He cant play RB, I think people need to accept this.

He is a RWB at best, if Pep wants to play in a back 5 then great, get Frimpong. I also was of the mind to get him.

But I have turned around.

I much prefer a true winger like Doku and a more defensive player behind them.

Lets get Savio and Nico Williams. Both wings will then have some of the best young wingers in the world (3 of them).

He cant play RB, I think people need to accept this.

He is a RWB at best, if Pep wants to play in a back 5 then great, get Frimpong. I also was of the mind to get him.

But I have turned around.

I much prefer a true winger like Doku and a more defensive player behind them.

Lets get Savio and Nico Williams. Both wings will then have some of the best young wingers in the world (3 of them).

I genuinely think Pep could system change with Frimpong mate, we are too set at times in the system now and we struggle to break teams down?

I genuinely think Pep could system change with Frimpong mate, we are too set at times in the system now and we struggle to break teams down?
We are one of the best at breaking teams down...???

How do you think we won the PL, most other teams struggle to do this.

Even if that is the argument, id prefer pure wingers like Savio or Nico Williams.

Players more like Doku, look how much the team passed to Doku in the last month as they wanted him to do something.

As a pure RW I think Frimpong is good, but there are better.

Would he not slot in just as well as Cancelo did? Without the dram and attitude of course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.