Jeremie Frimpong

Never heard of them.
Celine Dion GIFs | Tenor

Will back up that this lad was the best player on the pitch against Canada. Chance creation of the highest level. Also defended quite well against a strong Canadian left side that gave France all kinds of trouble yesterday.

Hope this singing happens sooner rather than later. Would be a great piece of business.

I do like him but with savio and Doku as two wingers would we need him I suppose a change of formation it would work but I'm not sure he'd be a regular starter I will be on the phone to tell the powers that be I'm undecided:)

I do like him but with savio and Doku as two wingers would we need him I suppose a change of formation it would work but I'm not sure he'd be a regular starter I will be on the phone to tell the powers that be I'm undecided:)
Squad options though.

I like Frimpong, he's not a sure thing and his defensive ability causes me concern, but I do like him as player

That said, I do think this is the summer to bring in a Walker understudy - whether that's Frimpong or not.

Squad options though.
yes I suppose your right I suppose it could come down to squad space .Not sure he's strong enough to play as a more traditional right back but that's people's opinion on the forum I’ve only seen highlights of him play and its usually showing him as an attacking player.If we did play with wingbacks think savio could do a similar job.

yes I suppose your right I suppose it could come down to squad space .Not sure he's strong enough to play as a more traditional right back but that's people's opinion on the forum I’ve only seen highlights of him play and its usually showing him as an attacking player.If we did play with wingbacks think savio could do a similar job.
did start writing this before the other replies:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.