Jeremie Frimpong

me either but still gonna have to find game time for him in the mix. Dont see the need or fit for Frimpong at all tbh, lots of better options if we need a RB
I might be alone in this but I think Rico's future is in midfield and he should model his game after Kovacic. Versatile, technical, keeps things ticking but is probably never going to score/assist much

We've been incredibly fortunate to get through last season with essentially just 6 defenders, It's about 3 light. Some teams had more than 6 defenders injured at once at times over the season.

Even if you throw lewis and gomez in as defenders which they're not, it's still light, most other squads have 8-10 defenders in their squad. Stones is unreliable with injuries, Walker is at a stage now where his game time needs to be managed, he just can't be playing every game anymore. There's not just plenty of space, but there's a strong need for defensive reinforcements.

I don't really think frimpong is the answer for us, just doesn't fit, he's more of a wing back. we've got Cuoto on the books still that we don't appear to be keen on integrating into the side despite interest from Madrid and we passed on bring Porro back last year, both of whom I'd categorise as similar in style hlto Frimpong, we definitely need reinforcements in that area though.
Maybe just dont see it without someone going, the flexibility in the 7 (counting Rico) will be enough. Doku's breaking though and a RW (hopefully) coming in will meen less up and down outside. Need to spread the minutes out to about 3k each over Walker taking 4k and Ake getting 2k etc

saw this today, gonna be interesting rotation from pep to keep em all sweet even before we sign.

Maybe just dont see it without someone going, the flexibility in the 7 (counting Rico) will be enough. Doku's breaking though and a RW (hopefully) coming in will meen less up and down outside. Need to spread the minutes out to about 3k each over Walker taking 4k and Ake getting 2k etc

saw this today, gonna be interesting rotation from pep to keep em all sweet even before we sign.

Interesting table,
is this for Prem or all competitions?

Walker has played way too many minutes, we surely will sign a cover
Pep lowered minutes for Rodri, but surely that was impacted by red card and getting out of UCL quickly (?) CM/DM is a must.
CB minutes have been balanced, which are perfect.

in RW/LW/AM side most likely Nunes/Bobb will get more minutes which should help with the workload.

Nunes/ Bobb and Rico surely will get alot more minutes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.