Jeremie Frimpong

If Frimpong doesn't join us this summer, that's should be an obvious indication of what Pep really thinks about him. Just another Angelino, not fit to his plan at all.
Don’t think he fits us in anyway, and less so if Savio or Doku are playing on that side.

Don’t think he fits us in anyway, and less so if Savio or Doku are playing on that side.

It also strange of why Pep will suddenly changing his entire tactic just to accomodate Frimpong a WB in his plan.

Frimpong is great player but he is not a generational talent like Haaland that forces Pep to rethink his tactic to accomodate him.

It also strange of why Pep will suddenly changing his entire tactic just to accomodate Frimpong a WB in his plan.

Frimpong is great player but he is not a generational talent like Haaland that forces Pep to rethink his tactic to accomodate him.

Did you not watch us at all this season? Did you not watch all those games when Walker was playing as a defacto RW, getting in behind the defences in acres of space but not being able to deliver assists or goals? Pep's already changed his tactics.

Did you not watch us at all this season? Did you not watch all those games when Walker was playing as a defacto RW, getting in behind the defences in acres of space but not being able to deliver assists or goals? Pep's already changed his tactics.

I watch but i don't think it change the entire tactics like you think it is.

I think that Walker in RW was becouse of missing Mahrez, Savio will change that, maybe.

I watch but i don't think it change the entire tactics like you think it is.

You're the one who claimed it was changing the entire tactics, not me.

I would say it's a very small evolution from having a fullback push into the midfield 2 next to Rodri to having Bernardo drop into midfield and the fullback push up into the wing area. The shape is still 3241, you're just rotating which player moves from their defensive position, and Pep's already shown a willingness to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.