Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all about opinions, if you dont like someone else's opinion theres no need to have a go at them
Of course, but this is not an opinion, its just cliche phrases. Diamond in the rough, needs polishing, ok, but what area needs polishing? What do you want to see or expect from the player that you are not seeing currently?

Of course, but this is not an opinion, it’s just cliche phrases. Diamond in the rough, needs polishing, ok, but what area needs polishing? What do you want to see or expect from the player that you are not seeing currently?
Don’t worry about that guy, Mr Flash. He’s a dumbo.

Of course, but this is not an opinion, its just cliche phrases. Diamond in the rough, needs polishing, ok, but what area needs polishing? What do you want to see or expect from the player that you are not seeing currently?
Doubt that particular poster has ever watched a minute of him before this week.

Don’t worry about that guy, Mr Flash. He’s a dumbo.
He has an opinion, I just wanted to see something more concrete and substantive.

I honestly can't wait for Doku to link up with Haaland. I think they are a match made in heaven with Doku's space creation, crossing and vertical passing on the counterattack, and Haaland insane box presence, off ball running in channels and finishing.

My expectations are between 5-10 goals and between 10-15 assists this season.

Served us ok thus far.
People seem to be basing this idea on Grealish, but Doku is nothing like Grealish was or is and is unlikely to be used the same way.Besides as you say if Pep decides to use him a different way like Grealish then if the results are the same that’s all good.

What a lot of clever fans we have on here. All know how it will turn out for him and City. Why don't we just wait and see instead of consigning him to the dung hill or elevating him to sainthood before he has kicked a ball for City?
Isn’t that the point of a forum? To discuss these things rather than just, “wait and see”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.