Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

Not that it has stopped numerous people here (and elsewhere) deciding he is guilty without knowing any details. To all those that have decided his guilt - I hope nothing like that happens to you
As a side - I was at a company 20+ years ago and someone sent me a video of Volvo new air bags. It was women’s tits appearing as a joke that the drivers head went into. I forwarded it to a few
Next thing some random person complained and they started going through everyone who had forwarded it and if you were a contractor (like me) you were sacked and permies were suspended.
I was on server 8. They started at server 1 and meticulously went through everyone who had forwarded it server by server. I waited to get the “call”. Then, fortunately at server 5 the Chief Execs email address appeared on the list.. At that point they stopped the witch hunt saying “a lesson has been learnt”.

Yep, a certain someone accused him of being a nonce soon as the story he was sacked had broken out - I asked for proof and got accused of bullying.

Thanks for the offer, but I think that's inevitably going to take a thread about the Beeb sacking Jermaine Jenas somewhat off topic.
The politics sub forum has loads of threads where woke-minded authoritarian types can parade their orthodoxies - give one of those a go if that's yr bag.

You don't have any. Thanks.

Thanks for the offer, but I think that's inevitably going to take a thread about the Beeb sacking Jermaine Jenas somewhat off topic.
The politics sub forum has loads of threads where woke-minded authoritarian types can parade their orthodoxies - give one of those a go if that's yr bag.
So having made your cretinous posts when challenged and backed in a corner you fuck off and run away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.