JFK

I understand that is has a definition. My point is, who are the actual persons, real people, who form this military industrial complex thing in the context of the Kennedy assassination. Real people. because by knowing about real people, their stance, their deeds and actions etc, then any involvement by this fabled cabal can be assessed. Otherwise its just words and a concept, nothing real. Who exactly is being referred to?

That is WRONG>>>>>>>>> you cannot start a sentence in the English language with because and not even a capital letter to begin with. You have proven you are uneducated, end of.

Where do you come up with this stuff? How do you KNOW? YOU DON'T!!! Sure maybe he said, "Oh, I'm just devastated." It doesn't mean it is true.

You have lost any credibility you have had with me. All you do is "big man me, little man you" to anyone who disagrees with you here.

From how it looks, you don't even think for yourself on this subject. Your precious book you read about this is now your opinion and you attempt to shout down and belittle anyone who disagrees with you.

There seems to be no discussion with him or any of the non-conspiracy believers. The condescending posts only emphasise ignorance and reading a book does not prove any intelligence only the willing to learn. If you read the wrong books you are at a loss..... if you feel strong on a matter you must first consider the opposite of what you believe first to concrete your own belief thereafter. Mind you that is only IMO.

There seems to be no discussion with him or any of the non-conspiracy believers. The condescending posts only emphasise ignorance and reading a book does not prove any intelligence only the willing to learn. If you read the wrong books you are at a loss..... if you feel strong on a matter you must first consider the opposite of what you believe first to concrete your own belief thereafter. Mind you that is only IMO.

I'm done with him as far as trying to have a reasonable back and forth. I've enjoyed reading what many others have said, and I've learned some things. I don't much enjoy how he has spoken to others and now is playing victim like, oh I haven't been uncivil.

I'll enjoy reading more here but it looks like everyone is is done with this thread.

Its the way they all go..... unfortunately(threads!). We all can ignore the folk that only bring the thread down, I tend to read between the lines when people side swipe on threads trying to knock posters down. I agree with you completely Blue. I grew up thinking LHO was a bad deranged guy as I had a fondness to JFK because of his Irish roots. I later realised JFK was a complicated personality and LHO was as he put it a patsy. If things just don t add up I question them, in relation to this subject it was somewhat twenty-five years after the killing that proper investigations and conspiracies developed in Documentaries. I found that weird and have been asking questions ever since, nothing made sense. Mass confusion is what governments want, the people want the truth. The fact that the American public have to wait a ridiculous amount of years for the truth is what is really disturbing as all responsible will be long dead. So regardless of truth and justice.....it is a sad story of case closed.

I'm done with him as far as trying to have a reasonable back and forth. I've enjoyed reading what many others have said, and I've learned some things. I don't much enjoy how he has spoken to others and now is playing victim like, oh I haven't been uncivil.

I'll enjoy reading more here but it looks like everyone is is done with this thread.
A reasonable back and forth is what it is. People have posted and I have responded and I have been neither rude nor uncivil. In fact I am never rude to people on here, Ive been around a long time and never fallen out with anyone. I am hardly playing the victim, I am in no way offended or bothered by what you think of me, I was only pointing out that you have got the wrong end of the stick if you think I am being rude or anything like that If you dont believe that or have taken it the wrong way, there is nothing I can do about that. Im not being a victim, I am totally unaffected by what you think, I just want to make clear I havent been rude to you or any others.

A reasonable back and forth is what it is. People have posted and I have responded and I have been neither rude nor uncivil. In fact I am never rude to people on here, Ive been around a long time and never fallen out with anyone. I am hardly playing the victim, I am in no way offended or bothered by what you think of me, I was only pointing out that you have got the wrong end of the stick if you think I am being rude or anything like that If you dont believe that or have taken it the wrong way, there is nothing I can do about that. Im not being a victim, I am totally unaffected by what you think, I just want to make clear I havent been rude to you or any others.

Ok. Good day to you.

True PB about not knowing the whole truth on the subject. No, to be fair - you usually back up your case with logical reasoning and facts. You also have TACT, which some posters on here do not have. I guess people can be ignorant if they are unaware of insulting others in making their own point... but they usually are too stupid to see their own flaws.

I am sure most blues don't get involved in the $hit-slinging contests but are intelligent enough to read between the lines, as long as we don't lose the quality posters due to the stupid ones I am happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.