Jihadi John Song

Just came thru' on a FB feed. Distasteful football chants have been around 'forever'. Think this one has gone too far. No, we shouldn't adjust our lives thru fear, but this is nothing to do with football. Why antagonise them. This isn't a game. It seriously could be the spark to ignite a colossal tragedy.

In terms of banning we're talking about any of our fans chanting that embarrassing song, in terms of bombing, where was that mentioned?

You missed the context of the "joke"

Do you really think people should be banned for singing a shit song about a whako nutjob terrorist murderer ?

Just came thru' on a FB feed. Distasteful football chants have been around 'forever'. Think this one has gone too far. No, we shouldn't adjust our lives thru fear, but this is nothing to do with football. Why antagonise them.

Your last 2 sentences disagree with each other.

Yes, I see why. We shouldn't live in fear , and by all means let's 'rip' into other fans, BUT this song is nothing to do with football.

Do you really think people should be banned for singing a shit song about a whako nutjob terrorist murderer ?
Soz if the humour passed me by, you quoted me in your reply not @Gelsons Dad.

After what I saw happening in France I wouldn't want to take a chance mate. I missed the IRA bomb in 96 by minutes and I was in London on business hearing news of the police foiling a terrorist attack in Manchester where an officer was killed trying to apprehend the suspects which was right next door to a client of my company's who I've visited on a number of occasions.

I go to football to forget about that shit for 2-3 hours and don't want to be reminded about it.

Soz if the humour passed me by.

After what I saw happening in France I wouldn't want to take a chance mate. I missed the IRA bomb in 96 by minutes and I was in London on business hearing news of the police foiling a terrorist attack in Manchester where an officer was killed trying to apprehend the suspects which was right next door to a client of my company's who I've visited on a number of occasions.

I go to football to forget about that shit for 2-3 hours and don't want to be reminded about it.

I think we all go to football to get entertained and escape for a while. Thats partly the reason why I get fed up with all the clapping on certain minutes in remembrance for things I dont have a clue about.

It is a shit song and nothing to do with football as you have said. For that it should die a swift death. Not because we are affeared of some nutjobs.

I think we agree mostly.

Gnight mate.

It's singing a jokey song about an attack where over 100 innocent young people died in cold blood and bringing a player in that I care about. Not too worried about reprisals in the slightest and not too worried about bring jihadi John in.

I didn't like songs about hillsborough or Munich or the Kursk either.

It's singing a jokey song about an attack where over 100 innocent young people died in cold blood and bringing a player in that I care about. Not too worried about reprisals in the slightest and not too worried about bring jihadi John in.

I didn't like songs about hillsborough or Munich or the Kursk either.

I read your post twice. Not sure what your point is. I said it should die a death because its a shit song.

I think you may have misread the "joke" i was referring to. Not easy to follow quotes and conversations on the new forum as it is.

I read your post twice. Not sure what your point is. I said it should die a death because its a shit song.

I think you may have misread the "joke" i was referring to. Not easy to follow quotes and conversations on the new forum as it is.
Wasn't disagreeing with you, was saying what I hate about its trying to make a funny song out of something horrible.

@LoveCity I appreciate all the news and everything else you bring us but I really hope you take that tweet down on City Watch.

Don't think I even need to mention that lots of them openly use Twitter in that organisation as well.

Come on, my Twitter account isn't going to change Daesh's itinery. I've been getting quite a lot of abuse for posting the link (including one guy going all out on me, saying I'll have blood on my hands if an attack happens now), but I believe we have a freedom to share things (and that's what makes our society good and in the face of what those people hate) and the recipient then has a choice whether to view it or not. Fan culture/videos has always been part of my account - even ugly songs like the Fergie/Moyes one I posted.

BTW, are people aware this song is not the creation of City away dayers. It's appearing in variations at quite a lot of grounds now and West Ham fans seem to be taking credit for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.