Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

Just wondering how come Richards is not getting all this shit..that JM is?

One of our best players this season..and he is gettting shit and grief off his own fans...the ball is in citys court they know his value..if they want to pay it they will if not thank you JM..

SiMCFC said:
Tolmie, I heard a rumour about 2 months back and then again this past weekend, money is not an issue, club and Milner happy with the money offered, Milner has asked for a clause in the contract that stipulates starting a set amount of games (from what I gather this is league and champs league rather than cup), the club have baulked at this but he is holding firm, any truth in that you reckon? This has come from someone 'pro-Milner) who I have no reason to doubt, think the club and James probably know he has them over a barrel!

Can't see that. The manager picks the team on its merits and the opposition.

Milner is getting plenty game time right now and obviously can't be trusted if the goalposts are now being moved to accommodate guaranteed playing time.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Perhaps Chappy could produce another hilarious comedy sketch with Jimmy for the OS, this time spoofing the player's chronic indecision in signing his contract.

Milner as Mavis Riley perhaps?

And Cilla Black making a surprise appearance.

Those moaning at Milner keeping his cards close to his chest sound increasingly like NYCFC fans.

Haha. I can see the moral majority are turning up en masse.

Could you all please post the number of loyalty points you currently have after your posts so it's easier to figure out who the biggest dick is. Thanks! :)

Mister Appointment said:

Could you all please post the number of loyalty points you currently have after your posts so it's easier to figure out who the biggest dick is. Thanks! :)

^^^^ Winner^^^^

Far better than being the immoral minority.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
SiMCFC said:
Tolmie, I heard a rumour about 2 months back and then again this past weekend, money is not an issue, club and Milner happy with the money offered, Milner has asked for a clause in the contract that stipulates starting a set amount of games (from what I gather this is league and champs league rather than cup), the club have baulked at this but he is holding firm, any truth in that you reckon? This has come from someone 'pro-Milner) who I have no reason to doubt, think the club and James probably know he has them over a barrel!

Can't see that. The manager picks the team on its merits and the opposition.

Milner is getting plenty game time right now and obviously can't be trusted if the goalposts are now being moved to accommodate guaranteed playing time.

Milner knows he has to compete with players like Silva, Nasri and Navas for his place. That may be acceptable for him but we are continually linked with new players. In fact, there are people on here who would upgrade half the team! I can well understand him thinking that if one or two more players were signed then how would it affect his number of appearances.

If there is any truth in the stipulation about number of games then perhaps a way round would be to offer him a contract whereby if it proved that he was not getting the appearances then the club would be prepared to sell him on for a realistic fee.

Of course, this debate is based only on rumour and guesswork and perhaps we should wait and see what happens.

Mister Appointment said:

I thought that was James?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.