Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

I'm not Milner's biggest fan, but I do see his value to the squad.

My bet or educated guess would be that the length of the contract would be the issue.

I imagine Milner will be looking at a 4 or 5 year deal. Due to his age then considering his style of play and reliance on fitness and endeavour I imagine we would be reluctant to give such a deal.

Liverpool or whomever on the other hand may be willing to give him a 5 year deal.

Milner needs to decided on quality over quantity.

I still think his home grown status will prove his biggest bargaining chip.

He's not publiclly courting a move, his effort is unquestionable so I'm sticking by him.

As I say I'm not his biggest fan, but you can't argue his devotion. Stay or leave he'll have more than paid his way.

If he goes to candle pool, they'll soon see he's far from the required quality to play centrally and Sterling & Lallana are both younger and keep him out of the England team. Add to that they have £20 million Markovic yet to fit in and are reportedly close to Shaqiri of Bayern. Sterling and Shaqiri are both support to Milner & Markovic and Lallana are much younger.

Milner needs to very careful, he could end up with a similar role to what he has at City but just playing for the 4th place cup..

Davs 19 said:
Mister Appointment said:
Haha. I can see the moral majority are turning up en masse.

Could you all please post the number of loyalty points you currently have after your posts so it's easier to figure out who the biggest dick is. Thanks! :)

^^^^ Winner^^^^

Far better than being the immoral minority.

Ah yes, the tried and trusted forum equivalent of "i know you are but what am I".

I'm sure those of us in the immoral minority will soon be put in our place by one of you forum big dicks! :)

Mister Appointment said:
Davs 19 said:
Mister Appointment said:
Haha. I can see the moral majority are turning up en masse.

Could you all please post the number of loyalty points you currently have after your posts so it's easier to figure out who the biggest dick is. Thanks! :)

^^^^ Winner^^^^

Ah yes, the tried and trusted forum equivalent of "i know you are but what am I".

I'm sure those of us in the immoral minority will soon be put in our place by one of you forum big dicks! :)

I think I may need some of whatever it is you're taking to continue our dialogue ;.)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Does anyone have a definitive list of these big dicks and where can I get one?

Oh the irony in the forum's biggest swinging dick coming over all cock shy. Is this you turning over a new leaf for the year GDM? Do I detect a hint of modesty in your old age?

Davs 19 said:
Mister Appointment said:
Davs 19 said:
^^^^ Winner^^^^

I think I may need some of whatever it is you're taking to continue our dialogue ;.)

Highly recommended. :)

rmv2qb.jpg

Mister Appointment said:

Oh the irony in the forum's biggest swinging dick coming over all cock shy. Is this you turning over a new leaf for the year GDM? Do I detect a hint of modesty in your old age?
The day I become modest is the day the Bluemoon factions unite.

Mister Appointment said:

The day I become modest is the day the Bluemoon factions unite.

And the cry came up the mountain to the man on high ... "Unite us oh great one, Unite us, for it is written you are the one to Unite us!"

Haha. Can you tell I've had a very long first Monday of the year.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
SiMCFC said:
Tolmie, I heard a rumour about 2 months back and then again this past weekend, money is not an issue, club and Milner happy with the money offered, Milner has asked for a clause in the contract that stipulates starting a set amount of games (from what I gather this is league and champs league rather than cup), the club have baulked at this but he is holding firm, any truth in that you reckon? This has come from someone 'pro-Milner) who I have no reason to doubt, think the club and James probably know he has them over a barrel!

Can't see that. The manager picks the team on its merits and the opposition.

Milner is getting plenty game time right now and obviously can't be trusted if the goalposts are now being moved to accommodate guaranteed playing time.

I'm not sure this is quite the issue. I'm fairly sure Milner's representatives want the ability to move on TO WHERE HE WANTS TO GO if he feels he isn't getting enough game time at a fairly low price in the following transfer window. I can't see the problem myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.