Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
super_city_si said:
RandomJ said:
If he wants to go to Liverpool then thats his decision, I'm not going to slag him off and start calling him names for doing so. He has been a brilliant player for us over the years and has always given 100%. Personally I think it's a strange destination for him to go to considering the mess Liverpool are in at the moment but I will wish him well and I'm sure we will find an adequate replacement in the summer.
Well said. He's been a great pro for us and as much as I'd like him to stay and fight for a place he might see his career in its later stages and want to make the most of the playing time he has left. No hard feelings from me.

Agree but the move itself doesn't make sense. Rodgers is very poor at selecting a squad and he appears to rotate randomly nowadays. I am not really sure if Milner will get more playing time at Liverpool especially with so many midfielders on the team already.

Lucas will go but Milner is older than him and will play a similar role and probably add little more to that side they way Rogers wants it set up.

Silly move for both parties and with due respect for Milner he ain't a replacement for Gerrard for what Liverpool need which is a Gerrard of 8 -10 years ago.

de niro said:
NoahCity said:
Wont sell him without a replacement surely?

there are no replacements for jimmy. a dying breed i'm afraid.

Don't want him to go but we have to replace him with a player that will bring more to the squad than he does otherwise we should renew his contract like we have with others.

mancity1 said:
de niro said:
NoahCity said:
Wont sell him without a replacement surely?

Don't want him to go but we have to replace him with a player that will bring more to the squad than he does otherwise we should renew his contract like we have with others.
City have been trying to do this for a very long time.

abellwillring said:
mancity1 said:
de niro said:

City have been trying to do this for a very long time.

Good sometimes these things take time.

Our 4 worst league results of the season, sjoke home, and west ham, qpr, everton away - all have something in common

BringBackSwales said:
Our 4 worst league results of the season, sjoke home, and west ham, qpr, everton away - all have something in common

Appreciate your point but being pedantic, Burnley has to be in our worst results.

Rolee said:
BringBackSwales said:

Appreciate your point but being pedantic, Burnley has to be in our worst results.

fair comment, but IIRC we were winning 2-1 when he was subbed off?

Got a bad feeling about this. I think he's off.

I think he's been offered guaranteed starter status and a central midfield role by the dippers.

There's no way we can replace him this month so let him see out his contract. We need him until the summer.

Ricster said:
Rammy Blue said:
Fucking mercenary cnut.

All about playing time and nothing to do with money. Jimmys words. Not mine

But it's clearly bullshit. He's getting ample playing time and I can't see Liverpool getting into the CL for a good while - def not next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.